GAG app, is it going to be improved?

I just downloaded the app for this site and needless to say there's a lot that's lacking and there's a lot of room for improvement. I was wondering is this something that will be developed further in the future?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mobile app is being revamped. New app will be available for IOS and Android sometime this Spring.

Most Helpful Girl

• They should definitely look into it. I think it would be way more convenient.

What Guys Said 4

• GAG is not a great website really. It needs HUGE help. Examples include: Being able to more easily search your answers, Search for users, etc.

It is truly a poor site in terms of functionality... I like answering the questions, but find the site pretty useless.

• There is a app?

• nevvvaaarrrr

jk I don't know

• i assume they will. I don't use it because i heard it needs work

What Girls Said 4

• From what I've been told, the admins are always making adjustments to the app, mobile version, and desktop version so yes I'm sure it will be improved in the future. If you have suggestions or feedback, you can let the admins know here :) www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• I haven't downloaded the app, but I have used the website on my phone. Not sure if they are the same or not, but I had no problems with it. In some ways I actually liked it more

• Didn't know there was such thing as a G@G app.

• I haven't downloaded it. Hmm maybe I shall. If it sucks I'm removing it.

• Can they make the search better? I greatly sucks. I like GAG but the search engine is bad.