Is this site anything more than a redirect to bullshit ads?

I get redirected every time I try to look at a question. The ads are for ridiculous scams and bullshit. It happens immediately on almost any page of this site I try to view. I can go back to the page, and sometimes it won't redirect again. I can't really use the site until this is fixed. @GirlsAskGuys

For when they demand screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/ATzfU
I don't own a smart phone. You guys aren't helping.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah pretty much

What Girls Said 5

• I'm on my phone and haven't seen a single add

• On my mobile, no ads here.

• I was on the computer and they kept showing up so often that I had to switch to my phone!😡

• yeah I'm getting it too. Not just on this site though

• I had the same problem happin to me to I don't get why it dose that

What Guys Said 3

• We're looking into this issue. Thanks.

• Why did I receive a "FINAL WARNING!" for posting duplicate posts? As that was the only time you have ever stated that anything I have posted was a duplicate, the word "final" is meaningless. Why not call it an "ONLY WARNING!"? Moreover, if it was about this post, and the similar post I had made several weeks ago (the warning failed to mention what it was about) the issue seemed to me to have been corrected, and reappeared in a different form in the last 48 hrs or so, and I needed to bring it to your attention again, and determine whether it was an issue with the site, or just me.

• Seems to have stopped now.

• Umm maybe you got malware buddy. If it directs you to a site that automatically downloads something, then thats a worm. Im not having any problems with ads. Im using the normal chrome pop up blocker though.

• Get a iPhone i don't see any ads at all.