Are GAGers generally honest with their opinions?

Girls and guys are liars... are you any more truthful on GaG?

1|0
11|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I'm 100% honest with all of my opinions. I'm just an opinionated person and most of all people on GAG know that about me I stand by what I have to say. most of the time it's kind words but still true, sometimes it's my own personal preference, and then every now and again I get into a heated debate with someon, but I have to say what's on my mind and I stand by my statements.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as a perfect truth and people tend to say things because others have mentioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im honest and straightforward when the question hasn't been asked a million times or if it's like a super serious situation.

But apart from those rare times I'm generally sarcastic.

0|0
    0|0
    • You seen pretty honest with this answer. Thanks lol

• Yeah I'm truthful. People don't like it and block me smh

1|0
    0|0
  • i try to be as honest i can on here cause well telling the truth on here can't really hurt cause no one really knows you on here :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on the person but, when I express my opinion I try to 100% honest but not blunt enough to sound like a bitch or judging in any form or way

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be as tasteful as possible about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am but I try to be sensitive about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont lie.. i tell you how it is and usally i come of as rude but its just im very blunt...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm honest but get bashed or reported

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes and usually get down voted for it. Like a guy asked people to rate him and I thought he was a four and got called a bitch.

0|0
    0|0
    • You bitch! How dare you be honest looking for honest opinions on how he looks! BITCH!

• Show All
    • I would think a 5 is a solid average

I do closely resemble a general blue silhouette of a guy with a question mark on my face. ;)

• I guess his face was average but, still something about him. I don't know.

Lol ;)

What Guys Said 12

• Some are, some aren't. I'd say most of us are and would rather help than troll online, but its a loss we have to take because trolling online is such an accomplishment in life, sucks for us :( haha

0|0
    0|0
  • i m honest. people down me somtiems

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm always honest. I can't imagine why anyone would do any different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always honest even if it's brutal

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always honest on here, unless it's a self-evident question in which case I try to be as sarcastic as possible. This question is not stupidly obvious. 100% fidelity, guaranteed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am always honest and I own up to my opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • In general yes most helpful site ever way more helpful than Reddit, or yahoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about other GaGers but I can certainly say for myself that I am honest

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm honest. Even when anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the beginning i was but now i'm not mwhahahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, unless you're a sarcastic G@Ger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. With questions regarding to a person's looks people generally lie a lot

0|0
    0|0