Why do some people use googled photos of obscure celebrities as their profile photo?

Someone is going to find out eventually, and then they will just be called a troll... why is it worth it to them?

Most Helpful Guy

• cause NOBODY has figured me out, thats for damn sure.

• Haha, I don't mean people like you. I mean women who use Instagram models and then act like it's them in the photo.

• oooh. those people are bitches (watch the downvotes) hahaa

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Because they're wannabes

• Maybe they just like the celebrity. Yes I've seen some on here act like that pic was them. I assume they get a feeling they are living vicariously through them. They enjoy getting the attention and admiration.

• Yeah, I'm talking about the ones who pretend that it's them, and get defensive when you call BS on it.

• Sometimes fake profiles, sometimes in tribute, sometimes I guess they just like it. Can't really say beyond that.

• OH, You caught me! I could have gotten away with it, if you hadn't pointed it out to everyone!

• Ha, I'm referring to women who use instagram models (or anything else they found on google that looks hot) and then get pissy when they are called on it.

• Oh! My bad!