With the "How do I look" section now established, should there be a "How's my penis" section?

Hear me out, you have the ability to block entire topics. So, wouldn't it make sense to make just one big section for all the people to ask their questions, that way the people who feel like answering them can, and the people who don't want to see them can just Block the entire topic?

• This should be a section.
  • This should not be a section.

Most Helpful Girl

• well said dude!!! this section should be included as a new topic

• Yeah but what if they start posting pics?

• @youngrasshoper ; damn! dick pics!! O_O

• Imagine if the ladies made a section like that, and posted the love guys sent to them, instead of the pics they were looking for.. Lol.

What Girls Said 42

• I voted A, absolutely
    The most boring posts ever.
    Am I big enough?
    Mine is 24 inches and weighs 8 pounds, how about yours
    Sign up for a pic of my dick now. rush orders available.
    I think I might have killed a girls with my monster cock. Should I report my cock to the cock cops.
    Mine is soo big that most girls faint at just the sight.

over and over and over these 2 inch guys show up on here.
    Don't they know, that we really know, how tiny they really are?
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• hahah i think that's really specific but honestly imma just block out the category altogether at this rate.

• That's what I'm saying. I don't want to see them at all, and since clearly they aren't going to stop being asked, why not put them all in one place so we can block them if we don't want to see them.

Plus, if you ask them outside of that topic, that's grounds for deletion.

• well i personally dont believe many people would answer the questions if they made that category. like, think about it. if most of us hate the qs, and people ask it, knowing we have blocked it, then they'll just ask it in a different category and no they won't get deleted. silly bums lol.

i guess the best solution is to avoid them and move onto other questions.

• I'm just scared that guys will start uploading pictures of their junk there too.

• No, it may cause body image problems and to be honest, I don't really wanna rate dick pics, this website is already used by some people as a pulling/sexy messaging website. What would be 'perfect' to one person would be undesirable to another. Awful idea.

• What about how does my vagina look

• A lot of girls already have complaints about men sending them perverted messages/pictures.

I can imagine that section would almost never be clicked by women.
    I think it would be a waste of time.

• What an absolutely excellent idea... I simply cannot understand why this has never been thought of, or even asked before.

• Hahahah, 12 chicks voted yes. Unite my fellow female perverts unite!

• I didn't know you could block an entire section and if that's true then here here for the dick section so I can block it.

• Apparently that section already exists since guys on here think it's okay to send random girls pics of their dicks. If I wanna see it, I will ask.

• It shouldn't. It sexualises the site and encourages the questions. I doubt anyone would follow it either. Where do you stop too? You may as well have "How's my bum/vagina/breasts?" topics which this site isn't about and shouldn't be encouraged. People should read the takes about these things and stop hating on their own bodies, you only have one.

• I don't think any site that wants to be respected as an advice sharing forum should have a section dedicated to pictures of penises.

• I love love love that you featured this question lol.

And sure, why not?

• Wouldn't that be classified under how do I look?

• It would be unnecessary because that already fits under the "How do I look?" section.

• Good too, lump all into one section and block. The like mind for those who love asking hows my penis or boobs can meet there, and they can rate among themselves too.

• I'm just curious as to what anyone would say to answer a question like that. I personally would not like to look at penises and give my view on them. I think that'd just be another way to make people feel bad about themselves.

• Seems legit, as long as people aren't forced to have it in their feed if they don't want it, I see no problem. Also wouldn't mind rating a few dicks

• LOL I wouldn't be browsing it but that's a valid point sir!

• No, but LOL at the idea.

• isn't that component of sexual health? and i culled B

• LMAO

very clever. yeah. that's great. It has my support.

• than whats the problem it should be even most of girls are saying hahaha

• Omg no.. It would be encouraging men to ask such questions

• That how my messages look daily... How's my 4.5 in pecker, or would you be able to swallow all 7 inches.. It's stupid!! I'm a blocking machine now!!

• I thought people were joking that there was really a 'how do i loo' section!

• I'm looking forward to " how are my boobs" section haha

• Yes, because then I can opt not to see those questions!

• No because the how do I look category is for guys & girls

• he's talking about it having an entire section for itself it'll be completely cut off from the how do i look, and on top of that it should be automatically restricted for minors - my opinion

• Lol that's a terrible gamer tag @Creeper1o1

• Haha deny all you want you know its a funny one.

• I don't think there should be a section like that. The "How do I look" one is used by men as well so it's not excluding anyone while the penis one is. Besides it's just ridiculous.

• LOL I disagree but this made my day

• More from Girls
    12

What Guys Said 42