Makeup or no makeup?

Would you rather date a girl that wore makeup everyday, or no? If so, how much would you want her to wear? I personally hate makeup and the idea of trying to "enhance" ones beauty, but I want your guys opinion on the matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer no make-up. I love natural and unenhanced women.

Be who you are. No make up, no fake boobs, just be you! It is super sexy to me.

What Guys Said 5

• Personally, I don't like a lot of makeup om a girl, especially everyday. Going out for a special time, then sure. A woman needs to feel good about her apearance so as long as she doesn't have a lot of issues, its up to her. Natural is always better to me anyway.

• I hate make up with a passion. I wish the makeup industries would burn to the ground and people would forget how to make it and everything

• Doesn't matter to me, a lot of times minor makeup like eyeliner does wonders.

• Make up is only good in outings, functions its necessary!

Everyday shows that you are insecure and cosmetics harm your skin too!

• Not every day.

What Girls Said 2

• Most guys prefer a girl who wears make up when they go out to places. Any one else who says otherwise tends to not understand makeup. By make up I mean just the natural look.

Putting on makeup shows that you care about how you look, not in a conceited way. It's like wearing clothes that match or wearing shirts that aren't wrinkled. You should wear makeup because it makes you look more clean cut. It's the same with guys and shaving.

• don't use loads