Why do you follow people on GAG?

I've noticed when I go on some of my friends profiles or other members that they tend to follow people for different reasons so I was wondering which one do you tend to fall under?

• I follow people that follow me/previous friends from old GAG
    24% (4)26% (6)25% (10)Vote
  • I follow popular members
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I follow people that give good advice
    59% (10)35% (8)45% (18)Vote
  • I follow people because they're hot
    12% (2)9% (2)10% (4)Vote
  • I don't follow anyone/private profile
    5% (1)30% (7)20% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Feel free to list anythng I didn't... Under your opinion and state why.

Thanks in advance =)

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I will usually follow someone if they seem to be a nice person and give well thought out answers/opinions. Also, if they are a really active member and I simply enjoy reading their responses.

1|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I follow them because I stalk them in real life too.

So it's only polite that I go all the way and "follow" them online too.

3|1
    0|0
  • Trying to start a cult and need as many followers as possible, basically

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't follow anyone and have no interest in following anyone. If I was to follow a member it would be the poster called GingerBiscuits as I like her blunt honesty. It's refreshing to meet someone who is straight as an arrow and doesn't mince their words so to speak.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mainly follow people cause it increases ones chances if they have more followers and follow people to have their question answered.

1|1
    0|0
    • Hmmm... I never thought about it like that.

• Haha yeah and plus I can follow some other people's questions as well :) if you haven't noticed I stalk your opinions and questions sometimes and answer them :).

• I follow people who follow me first. And ones that give good answers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of the people on my followed list where friends from the old G@G and the rest I followed cause the followed me or cause their interesting and I see them around quite a bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I follow people that are interesting and entertaining, as well as people I relate to. And I follow @JackKerouac77 in hopes of securing an authoritative position in the cult. :-P

1|0
    0|0
    • We'll good luck with tha xD

• Show All
    • Fully agree with the mayo/sriracha sauce smoothie?

• BELIEVE THE MYTH!

• I follow people who I see on GaG a lot and those who comments on my comment box.

1|0
    0|0
  • I follow those who comment a lot on things or who I talk to sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I follow people who I find to be exciting or because we talk.

1|0
    0|0
  • to give them 1 Xper point as present ;-)

0|0
    0|0
    • Seriously you get a point for following people/being followed?

Hmm... Maybe I should even out my follows

• you get a point ONLY if someone follows you. not by following someone

• I just follow people because they follow me, I don't even get what use it does.

0|0
    0|0
    • Touché...

• it shows you their answers and questions on the feed on the main page. I never really notice it though lol its usually overshadowed by the topics n stuff

• @LauraMarx yeah I still see other people's opinions and questions so I don't even notice, thanks for letting me know.

What Girls Said 8

• There are like 2 people I follow because they followed me, and the rest I follow because we talk a lot or because they're interesting people. I'm.. only following 8 people though..

2|0
    0|0
  • I follow people that give good advice and that are nice. Or if they follow me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I follow people as like a gesture usually. Someone I like and respect. Cuz they can see it at some point n be like 'oh! she's following me' and its like, y'know. I'm showing them I'm on their side in the space war, or w/e. I don't really care about seeing updates from them or w/e that's not really a big part of how I view the site.

Also I will follow cute girls sometimes just cuz... :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I follow people who give good advice and people I talk to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a tendency to follow those that I seem to have things in common with.
    Usually in my age group, 19, but can be a few years young or older.
    :))

0|0
    0|0
  • I just follow to the people I talk to.. I don't follow others nor I let them follow me. Private profile :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont follow anyone

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be a mixture of A and C

0|0
    0|0