Is GAG having issues with anyone else?

For me currently, every time I go on the main page or go on a question, it immediately changes the page to an ad. It's frustrating, because it pops up within seconds, so I don't even have the chance to read or respond to anything! I'm honestly surprised it's letting me even type in a question, haha.
I'm not having ad issues with any other site, and my browser seems fine, so I'm wondering if it's a website issue?

Most Helpful Guy

• once you reach level 8 you'll have no ads in GAG ;-)

What Guys Said 3

• Are you still experiencing this issue?

• Just get adblock :)
    https://adblockplus.org/

• I experience a thing occasionally where I click on a question to answer and two ads play at the same time! It's fucking annoying and when that's going down I don't bother with this site for a while. Random stuff happens here sometimes.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes having the same issue, only way around it I've found is to use Incognito on Google Chrome then for some reason it no longer does it.

• I just got on to an incognito window, and now (so far) it's been fine! Thank you! So weird, haha, I wonder what the issue is!

• Yeah, it's peculiar haha, my friend is having the same issue too so it seems fairly common.

• yes I get same problems it can be annoying

• Yes quite often, im always screaming," fuck off" at the page Lol sometimes it annoys me that much , that i just quit altogether and do something else

• Yes I think so it so annoying every time I want to answer a question the first thing it will redirect me to a lemon something page