Are you more open and honest on GAG as oppose to real life?

While I may get a lot of down votes for my opinion on here, I'm much more open and honest on here. Very stress relieving. I can give the advice my friends won't take. I believe I give good advice. I wonder am I the only one who gets this "Catharsic Euphoria" on this site. That of which I can never be on other social media.

Does anyone else get this or are they just speaking for the upvotes?

• Yes, I'm more open and honest on GAG
    60% (6)36% (4)48% (10)Vote
  • No, I'm not more open and honest on GAG
    0% (0)9% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • I've always been an open and honest person
    40% (4)55% (6)47% (10)Vote
  • I just care about upvotes
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm more outgoing, but that's because I don't have people watching my face as I'm speaking. When people watch me my face gets all hot if I speak out about anything so I'm more on the quiet side unless I'm very comfortable.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• truth is i am... after all i spend most of my time here... so it's like my second home : O

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very open on here. It's a form of catharsis;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am far kinder over the internet.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same I feel like my advice is pretty good for other people. As for myself well, its absolutely dreadful!

1|0
    0|0
  • My honesty and openess level here on GAG is the still the same as in real life. I really have nothing to hide so I don't see the point of not being honest and open.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very much more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, just as open here are I am with an intimate partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way more open on real life. Yah gotta bee careful on the internet.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm pretty much the same.
    You either take me as I am or don't take me at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty honest with people just like I am on GAG. If my friend does something wrong or stupid, I'll call them out on it just like I would on GAG. I think I've actually gotten more honest with people in real life because of being on GAG so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only thing difference is, I don't talk about sexual things with my friends. If they ask for advice I'll give it, but I won't tell my fantasies and stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • i've always been that way lol

0|0
    0|0