Let us all fill gag with LOVE and PEACE. Will you join in?

People on here fall out, are rude to each other, block one another, quite frankly there is more hate than love

Look to the person above you on the thread, take a deep breath and then tell that person you love them regardless of who they are.

I will start by saying, I LOVE YOU ALL my fellow gagers.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love you mam! :D

• Aww thank you, i love you ironman127

• Thank you for spreading love and peace and giving me most helpful! You are awesome mam! :D

• You are welcome. You are such a nice guy!

What Guys Said 22

• Take a prison filled with angry sexually frustrated never-gonna-actually-have-a-quality-relationship downtrodden and likely unemployed or incapable of employment persons and shove them in a room and ask them to talk about their problems.

It's a good thing "block" is an option.

• The words i love you, gets criminals to hug each other even if its for two minutes. I love you so simple to say, even for a machine such as yourself.

• Machine! I am offended! You've just offended me! Where is the love in that? You've stripped me of my humanity in the same stroke as talking about the power of love!

GAG is a vile place!

• I love youuuu still though, i am just a little blunt

• I'd join, but it's gonna be one hell of a small gathering. Plus I'd rather be in a bad, bad mood.

weknowgifs.com/.../fuck-this-thing-cat.gif

• I kid, I kid.

Let's see, what nice thing can I say to @Ihav2fart? I love him and his love for the dramatic. He's the most fartiest fart-tastic farter on GaG. ♥♥♥

• Why thank you! <3
      The dodgers are okay. ;)

• Knowing how difficult that had to be for you, I now really feel the love. ♥

(Giants still suck, but I love youuuuuuuuuu) LOL

• PEACE LOVE AND UNITY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!

images.sodahead.com/.../...rge_answer_1_xlarge.gif

• Love youuuu too klaatus

• 0|1
    • No one will get it

• I only wanted to spread fun. Now I am sad

• Oh sorry it is funny and fun if i say i love you will that cheer you up. I love youuuu

• 0|3
    • Hahaha well i love youuuu the most, hope you dont hate me

• Of course not!
      You're my favorite ❤

• Aww you are such a sweet guy i love you

• 0|0
  • 0|0
  • 1|0
  • 0|1
  • People take this site way too seriously. . .

• Yes they do, so spread your love with me

• Nah, I like the hate, it's entertaining.

• Hey GaG, let's take a round of this stuff! On me! :-D
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../elixir.jpg

• 0|0
  • Hi I am down with whatever! :D

I like you kinds of girls only u guys!!

• BUT I LOVE DRAMA!

• We can still have drama after the love has been said, this thread is to make up , after this question you can go and kick ass on the other questions

• Wohoo we have a sport and fun guy here. I will leave a message " dont't be shy , Just say, i love you fellow gagers"

• Just say ni ai wo men, not difficult

• i love you too crazy lady

• I LUV u baby <3 from the bottom of ma heart out to u <333

• Good luck with that.

• OMG YES YES YESSSSSSSS STOP DA RUDE COMMENTS

• I wish I was on mushrooms too.

• Come on dont be shy about saying the wod LOVE

• But I don't love anyone on GaG. Love is reserved for people who I know personally.

• It is a word to make people feel good to promote peace try it it does work.

• True friends true hearts, ( In loving memory of beautiful Brittany Murphy) RIP

• Thats a start anyway

• it is so much love needed.

• Yes thats true we need tobspread some love

• It'd be a great post if you weren't anon. Plus I'm not gonna lie to someone just to create a false sense of peace. I'd tell them that I respect them because that is much more meaningful than false expressed love.

• No you have to say love, it the word creates peace. Try it and see, I love you

• well its a genuine hug and kiss, im a passionate person. Tell you what i will hug you if you dont think it is genuine as it should be i will leave the kiss out.

• I don't know who you are so I don't think its a good idea... you might passionately steal my wallet or or or surprise tickle attack me and Im not putting my guard down for that... noooo not again

What Girls Said 8