Do guys like short girls?

I'm 4"10 and very petite! Whenever my guy friends hug me, they say, "omgosh, you're so short!" Joking around and stuff and people pat my head a lot too which is actually kind of annoying. But do guys think it's cute when girls are short? And how short is too short?

Most Helpful Girl

• My bestfriend is your exact height and guys always flirt with her but that's also because she's very confident. There's never a 'too' short, everybody is perfect the way they are so your probably the perfect height😊

What Guys Said 18

• Sure, definitely. I always seemed to end up with the girls that were my height or higher, so a short girl would be very welcome! Height for girls is easily fixed with wearing heels, and most guys (including me) love to see a girl in heels. If you get under 4'8", then maybe it might be a small concern for a really tall guy, but that's it. It's still a widely acceptable and desired look to be shorter than your guy, so I think you're completely good no matter what! :)

• we have almost the same height but people don't pat me on the head. yeah it's annoying, i agree... touching your hair with their unwashed hands? bleh...

anyway i like them taller basically.

• IT'S TOO CUTE. Seriously, my dream girlfriend would be about five feet tall. Lol, so cute when they have to go on their tiptoes to kiss you. Oh my god, I love it! Just don't go below 4'5 and you're alright.

• Short girls are the cutest. I guess "too short" for me would be when a girl begins having the bone structure of a dwarf. I much prefer short girls to tall.

• I don't see any problems with short girls. If I like her I won't care for her height.

• Little women are awesome.

• My Jazz dance teacher is just above your height, and she is hot... I often get stuck with the feeling of wanting to lift her...

• Haha that's funny because my ballroom dance partner will come up to me and randomly lift me XD

• guys love short girls

• My ex is your height

• Only if they are 2'10 or shorter.

• I like short girls

• Personally I think that short girls are really cute.

• Not below 4'6 is fine by meh

• ok i do, i really really do, they are so cute and hot when they want to

• I accept , midgets.

• I shake you by the hand sir, have a cookie. That was particularly humourous

• I think short girls are cuter in general

• Love shorter ladies

• What everyone else said, seriously this like the 10th time this week.

What Girls Said 3

• As long as they are comely.

• No they hate us.

• Im like 5'5 and thats pretty tall but I still get guys. I think it honestly doesn't matter that much to most people. Some guys like short girls and other guys like tall girls.