Is dating on girlsaskguys safe?

is dating on girlsaskguys safe?

• yes
  • no
  • depends

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't trust it. Though you you can honestly lie and mis-promote yourself on any site really, for some reason GAG strikes me as pretty sketchy. For dating and finding dates, stick to websites made for that. GAG is a Question/Answer forum, and its interface wasn't made for hooking up with guys/girls.

Not to mention, half of the male accounts on here are just one of multiple of the same person's, who send the same message to anything with a pulse, haha. I've gotten doubles of the same specific message (sometimes within the same hour) from multiple accounts that have the same profile picture but the location changed. I have an old (unused) account on here where some guy sent me a come-on about "driving a truck in dirt or snow"... and without knowing it was me, he sent me the same message again on this account, haha. The GAG community (though obviously not everybody on here) is very sketchy, and I wouldn't trust it.

What Guys Said 16

• You're much better off dating a guy you go to school with.

• It's about as safe as any site really but i guess that isn't saying much

• Well considering most guys on here are completley insecure I would say no.
    Just look at what the avarage males questions are about on this site and it might give you a idea.
    Saying that I was very close to meeting a chick from gag once but it ended up being terrible timing for both of us and we both met someone.
    But we still get along great.

• No. Especially not at your age.

• its as safe as being the personal barber to a somali pirate
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...u-Try-New-Barber-7718.jpg

• It's as safe as dating a herpetic supervillain who only seeks to use you for his snuff films.

• I DON'T TRUST ANY OF THESE ASSHOLES.

• I voted C.

I say GaG is just as equal in "safety" as any dating site would be.

• Of course... @Keyspirits you got this

• Nope, many people pretend to be someone whom they are not
    really no website is 100 % secure i would not say it is cause
    i would living a lie and i won't go there.

• Beware of the players n fake ones!!!

• 0|0
  • Is this your way of asking me on date? Jk It's as safe as any other website. There are always associated risk with dating people online or offline. Most people on here are taken and are just looking for advice.

• Single and rdy to mingle 😉

• Do you wanna be on that show Catfish? Lol if so go ahead and date random internet people, and watch you meet a 40 year old pedo on the show.

• It is but the average GAG guy is pretty much a trainwreck. Just go to the mall or something.

What Girls Said 18

• Safe? Perhaps. Intelligent? No. Fulfilling? Doubtful.

• Well, this is not a dating site but it's still the internet so like with any online dating, you have to be careful. Not everyone is who they say they are.

• I would kindly advise you against it.

• um i would say no. partially because of your age and partially because this isn't a dating site so i suggest you be weary of anyone interested in dating you on here.

• I wouodn't say so... GAG isn't a dating site it's an advice site but at the sametime online dating in general isn't all that safe.

• Where are your parents?

• Ummmmm no no

• This is not a dating site?

• wait GaG is a dating site now? wha?

• This website is to ask questions and to give your opinion... Not for dating online... But do as you wish!!! Just be careful... be safe..

• This isn't a dating site...

• maybe. it depends on the person you're dating. would you be meeting or "dating" online?

• I never dated on here on here so I don't know if it's safe or not but I did once try to date on the game imvu

• I guess it's like anywhere else. Crazy people are everywhere even on GAG.

• I wouldn't

• Dating anyone on the Internet is 99% risky

• Is that what you came here for?

• Uh, u wish, get a life little girl.

• Wanna grow sum LUV wif meh baby? 😉

• Sure ;) Im some fat momma that has a smelly pussy, I luv to shove a banana down ma pussy drives me wild, Still wanna grow some LUV with meh bobby?

• ROFLMFAO!!!