Does my guy friend like me?

I have this friend that I've known for 10 years. At one point, he told me he liked me, then said he meant as friends. We started drifting apart and talked less than we used to. But recently, he started talking to me a lot more and has been more talkative and touchy- feely lately. Like he will poke me or tickle me, and then talk to me and sometimes flirt with me. The only thing is that he has a girlfriend, but I'm not sure he is completely happy with her. He told me that he thinks she is a bit obnoxious and kind of rude. I don't know what to think. Maybe I'm just being delusional. Please help!

What Guys Said 1

• Acting like he is, but what's your conscious say about flirting with a taken dude?

• I don't really flirt with him. I just try to kind of brush him off, because his girlfriend is someone I know and get along with. I don't know what to do about it.

What Girls Said 0