Two GaGers in a pod?

If you got into a real-world relationship with another GaGer, how would that change your GaG life?

Like... would you be hangin' out in the living room and one person be on GaG reading/posting funny stuff and you're just watching TV?

Would you say "oh man, so and so said this blah blah" since y'all most likely know a lot of the same usernames?

Would you restrict what you say on GaG since your boy/girl also knows your username?

Like, how would that even work?

HOW?

assets.diylol.com/.../...bout-to-launch-b44bb3.jpg

Let the answers flyyyyy

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• lmao. i'd tag team answers with him.

"blahblahblahdumphimblahblahshesucksblahblah"

"advice and commentary provided by: mrs. harakiri & mr. harakiri (@Dude'sHandle)"

BOOM.

• Dear god I'm already scared for those days.

TWO HARA KIRIS MEANS INSTANT DEATH TO THOSE WHO DISAGREE

• IT WILL BE AN ERA OF BLOODSHED

(and precisely chopped onions)

• I don't know if we met off of GAG I guess I'd keep my account because they've already seen my answers and majority of things that I've had to say, and anything that I wouldn't want him to read I amswered aninymous so he has no access to.

But when it comes to would we be in different rooms I don't know it depends on who the guy is and how active of a member he is because I'm on GAG 24/7 and honestly unless it's a really funny meme, gif, comment, question, or a heated debate I probably wouldn't bring mention anythign to him about GAG and we'd keep our accounts personal.

And no I wouldn't change anything that about myself or my opions that I've already siad on GAG because if he wasn't happy with me then he was fully aware of that from the beginning im not goigng to hold back now. Well any more than I already am by going anonymous,

• I think I'd just mention her all the time and make her embarrassed!

• Lol, bogus I mean you could at least talk about her and fights and argument or embarras sings things she does wothout actualy mentioning her name. I mean it'll ne obvious to her that you're talkong about her anyway.

• OH GAWD YOU'RE RIGHT

• If he was my husband then no -cause I believe there should be a certain level of trust and openness between spouses -where you can say anything without hesitation

• I think all my answers to things would be the same because I don't really reveal a lot of personal information as is publicly y'know? So I guess nothing would really change? I might be on GaG LESS actually.

• I honestly think I would be on GaG less, but at the same time just go HAM with my silly posts and always mentioning that user

"BYE Y'ALL, ME AND @LINKYWINKY ARE TAKING A BATH IN MAPLE SYRUP NOW. BE JEALOUS AND SHIT"

• omg Asians cause so much DRAMAAAAAA

• Gotta get ideas for them Korean Dramas

• tbh i have no idea how its gonna be lol

• I would restrict what I said, definitely. I couldn't ask relationship problem questions, that's for sure! I would probably stalk them though and converse with them more than anyone. I wouldn't be really cringey with them on posts, I'd keep that for messages, no-one wants to see that shit.

• i don't think it'd be that spectacular

• I'd have to be more careful or anonymous when I want to continue to answer penis size questions xD

• Ask @Nuns_in_Heat and @NoDoubt ;-)

• @NoDoubt and @Nuns_in_Heat you two are so cute! NoDoubt, you're welcome and I love ya, girl! Nuns_in_Heat, you are awesome for making her so happy. Again, this is amazing.

• Awe babe I love you!!! You're just wow so amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I completely agree with your view point!!! I love you sweety!!! You're so easy to talk to, i can talk to you honestly and tell you anything and I hide nothing!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• it wouldn't change my life. I'd probably quit coming on here.

• I met a good friend on gag and yes we both talk about all y'all all the time ;)

• I have no idea

• If a GaG and I connected I would prob be here less.

What Guys Said 13