Does anyone else find GaG freezes?

It happens pretty often too. It will freeze and not let me type or scroll on the page. I know it's not my computer because all the other tabs I have open work fine. If I exit out of the GaG tab and open it up again, it works for little while. But then I'll have to do it again. Just wondering if it's just me or if anyone else has this problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's weird, no I have not experienced that. If you're having issues, you can send a message to the admins so they can check it out and determine if it's an issue with the site or maybe something else going on with your computer. www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, i been experiencing freezing up, hard to type so it's not only you
    one other GaG member agreed with me she was having the same issue
    also i know there's been issues going on with Fire Fox Browser and
    i had to report a crash last night on You-tube and I'm wondering if that's
    a issue too the Admin might have to upgrade to a larger server since
    more members have been joining.

• I'm guilty for adding to the new users, I only joined recently. I use Fire Fox too, so maybe that's it. Nothing will make me switch back though haha. I'll live with the freezing!

• Yes, haha!
      But, I still use it all day every day :P It's still my favorite search engine and I don't think that will change anytime soon. It will be pretty hard to get out of the habit too! We've been taught to Google since grade 1.

• Yep i agree hahaha :P

• 1|0
  • It used to happen 2 weeks ago for me, but not now.

• 2-3 dys ago GAG was TOTALLY frozen

• I never had that problem. I log on at least once a day. Just little freezes here and there for me.

• It is just you.

• It will sometimes if their is a bunch of YouTube videos loading I'll frees till the page fully loads than it's fine.

What Girls Said 1

• Mine does a little bit but not much