Have u ever posted anon?

Have u ever gone anon for a post or question?

Me, nvr

• yes
  • no
Select a gender to cast your vote:
If u've only ever done it for something like a guess this user post

This counts as an exception

1919

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 19

• Never but I sometimes I go out into my mother's garden and bury myself in dirt and pretend I'm a carrot. People that know me know I would never be a coward and post anon. Obviously only cowards post anon. I am terribly afraid of the consequences of posting anon. Imagine if someone from gag came to my humble abode to beat me up?

• I don't recall doing it.

• I've probably gone anon like fifty some-odd times out of like 8,500 opinions. I usually only do it when I make explicit posts about my sexuality, which I do far less of now anyways.

I know some people might think it's a little silly to go anon here, but it's different when you have a picture of your face up. God forbid my mother or sister stumble upon this site and see that I have some deep-seeded sexual affinity for knee socks, and they see me speak about it in great detail.

Just... yuck. LOL

• Lol, it's cool, i understand

• @kangy is this because I recently posted about carrying a man bag? :-) LOL

• no not because of that :D
      it is because i saw this >>>I usually only do it when I make explicit posts about my sexuality,

• Oh come on! Anonymous posts are disallowed on this topic? That's no fun! Pffffft.

::Sigh:: Yes, I've posted anonymously.

• i've ONLY done it on a guess who question... it was an exception, because of the subject.

otherwise i NEVER go anon for ANY reason. i see no point in it!!!

and i don't allow anonymous users on my questions as well

• Nope

filler

• I very rarely post anonym... I want people to know who they're talking to! :-D

• Like three or four times

• Back around when I first joined this site, not anymore though.

• Anonymous means annoying to me...:/ I never done this

• Yes, but only in the beginning

• Absofreakinglutely.

• I almost always post anon. This is one of the rare times I haven't. And no, I don't troll.

• It's extremely rare. But I've run out of things to ask so I haven't really had the need.

• Yes i used to when i was new on here

• A few times... ya may be 5-10

• Yeah one or two but yet I hate when others do it so that keeps me from doing it all the time

• Anon is just unknown right?

• Yea, it's a little option that hides whi the user actually is

• not really... it's for cowards and losers...