Have u ever posted anon?

Have u ever gone anon for a post or question?

Me, nvr

• yes
  • no
If u've only ever done it for something like a guess this user post

This counts as an exception

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• Yes I did especially when the asker is anonymous so I post anon just to be fair.. lol
    For the question I asked unanonymous but then after how many days I read it again, I find it boring and not really appealing to me anymore because I already got the answers so I go anon or disavow it after.. lol.

• Yes, I have. Not all the time though - only when I feel like I'm sharing a lot of personal information especially about sex. It prevents the creeps from messaging me after trying to sext and whatnot.

Some people on here get really upset over the anon feature for some reason. Stupid thing to get annoyed about.

• Well some people do abuse it, I've seen people use it to say the harshest things to the sweetest people

people like that don't deserve to be heard

• I've seen that too, but it doesn't mean everyone who's anon is trolling or being mean.

• No, not everyone

• Yes, but not very often at all

• In previous 2 accounts, I had created topics as anon, but never comment as anon.

• Ok then, cool, don't make it too hard for us to find kangy :P

• Yes, of course.

• I feel I maybe should have😬 but I have never..

• I did (but not me exactly).. I mean my guy friend asked for further advice here on gag using my account when his (ex-gf) dumped her..

• Lol I post anon a lot

• Yes I have posted anon on occasion.

• To often but im trying not to.

• Yeah, I have. I don't see anything wrong with it honestly like some people do.

• Never ever ever

• Yes, but less than 5 times :)

• Yes, SI, ne! Few times :D lol

• Yes I have.

• Yes I have

• For certain questions.

• Yeah of course. Especially if the person asking the question seems like a troll... Lol

What Guys Said 19

• Never but I sometimes I go out into my mother's garden and bury myself in dirt and pretend I'm a carrot. People that know me know I would never be a coward and post anon. Obviously only cowards post anon. I am terribly afraid of the consequences of posting anon. Imagine if someone from gag came to my humble abode to beat me up?

• I've probably gone anon like fifty some-odd times out of like 8,500 opinions. I usually only do it when I make explicit posts about my sexuality, which I do far less of now anyways.

I know some people might think it's a little silly to go anon here, but it's different when you have a picture of your face up. God forbid my mother or sister stumble upon this site and see that I have some deep-seeded sexual affinity for knee socks, and they see me speak about it in great detail.

Just... yuck. LOL

• Lol, it's cool, i understand

• @kangy is this because I recently posted about carrying a man bag? :-) LOL

• no not because of that :D
      it is because i saw this >>>I usually only do it when I make explicit posts about my sexuality,

• Oh come on! Anonymous posts are disallowed on this topic? That's no fun! Pffffft.

::Sigh:: Yes, I've posted anonymously.

• I don't recall doing it.

• i've ONLY done it on a guess who question... it was an exception, because of the subject.

otherwise i NEVER go anon for ANY reason. i see no point in it!!!

and i don't allow anonymous users on my questions as well

• Nope

filler

• I very rarely post anonym... I want people to know who they're talking to! :-D

• Like three or four times

• Absofreakinglutely.

• Back around when I first joined this site, not anymore though.

• Yes, but only in the beginning

• Anonymous means annoying to me...:/ I never done this

• It's extremely rare. But I've run out of things to ask so I haven't really had the need.

• I almost always post anon. This is one of the rare times I haven't. And no, I don't troll.

• Yes i used to when i was new on here

• Yeah one or two but yet I hate when others do it so that keeps me from doing it all the time

• Anon is just unknown right?

• Yea, it's a little option that hides whi the user actually is

• A few times... ya may be 5-10

• not really... it's for cowards and losers...