OMG!! I hate my username?

Yes yes I hate my username, my friend did it as a joke, is it possible to change it? Please say yes!

Hey everyone, thanks for all of your help, but after contacting gag, they did not allow me to change my username

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Just contact GAG

• thanks

• Just deactivate and start a new profile. You are still level one so it shouldn't impact you too much

• Yeah I guess that's the best idea, I don't even know how to go up levels

What Guys Said 4

• I think GAG allow one username change per account. So you can change it this time but won't be able to change it again. So make sure you like the name you are changing it to. You can contact a site admin to do this.

Here is a link to Sparrow, she is a site admin.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/sparrow24

• Mocha_Queen? Did your friend make that because you either like mocha, or is it because of your mocha-colored skin?

Sorry for being racist there, just can't help it. :P

• That's not racist I love my beautiful brown skin and I guess she did it because my instagram name is mocahhontas but this creepy guy keeps messaging me calling me mocha queen instead

• Oh! You're sweet! And yes he has an instagram that's where everything started and where the name mocha queen come from (gives me chills every time) lol

• It ain't so bad

• yes

What Girls Said 0