Are you gagers really criminals, and in jail?

A few people have told me most gageres are criminals, and some are actually in jail. Is this true? I was told a lot of you are not genuine and are not really who you pose to be
For example some teenage girls are weird old men. And some young guys are older dudes too. How true is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aside from GAG
    On the internet, period
    People can pose to be anyone they want to be.
    Have you heard of catfish?
    That's just the risk you take.
    So always be cautious when talking to any one you don't truly know.
    Also, this site isn't for dating.
    A lot of people just want Xper points so it's not like you're going to meet these people anyway.

• Oh thank you for that!! How can i tell the genuine people, or should i just be cautious with everyone?

• Thanks, i will and i appreciate that. Most sincere comment yet!

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 24

• It's true nobody is who they say. I'm actually a 12 year old girl. Had to pretend to be 14 or older to join the site and just said fuck it I will be an old man. Nobody seems to notice which is pretty odd.

• I knew it!!

• Thought so, by the comments you give

• Basically i've been imprisoned in the past and i've posted a similar question as well.

Now i'm out.

• and no i don't consinder myself a criminal... if someone's been in prison isn't one. i just happen to be in the wrong place in the wrong time, and because i couldn't control my anger

• Honest of you!

• Criminal? Some stuff in the past, but nothing to be scared of 😜

Jail? Pfffftttt... catch me if you can...

• Nope. Been accused of a ton of stuff; but never was there any evidence to pursue. Because most of the stories were pulled out of the storyteller's behind.

• Yup, I know I never should have stolen those delicious cookies as a kid. Now I'm sentenced to act as this sarcastic idiot on GAG for the rest of my days... without cookies. ;)

Of course I'm joking here. But honestly, there are people all over the internet claiming to be someone else, but most people are genuine. Just be cautious of who you speak to, especially if they start demanding or forcing things on you.

• forcing what? How do I know who is genuine though?

• Yes, and no.
    I am not criminal, but I am in 2 jails, called job and home. With 2 prison guards. My boss, and my wife. :)

• Yes I am in a way, but at least I'm getting paid. But seriously, lot of us did the selfie challenge.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1208839-gag-challenge-post-a-selfie-with-your-username

• That proves nothing

• Shh, don't point it out

• Damn it, you're on to me asker 😩

It's our secret :p @Kyndra

• AH SHIT I JUST DROPPED THE SOAP! D:

• Well, I can't imagine that everybody is telling the truth, but I also can't imagine that every profile is fake. I'd say it's about the same ratio as it is in real life, or on Facebook, or anywhere, really... because no matter where you go, it's always the same people, from planet earth lol

• Good answer, thanks. Are you a criminal, sitting in your cell , on gag?

• Haha felons are liars too lol

• I make far too many stupid mistakes to not be a real human being lol

• Yes, I stole a candy from a friend and now I'm in jail

• How long you in for? Lol

• Yes, well , i bet you couldnt resist mugging me if i had a bar of candy?
      * holding up a candy bar*

• I'm pretty sure I'm not.

• One of the few then. I saw a photo of you, and you look a nice guy, good looking too , i might add.

• Thank you! :D

• Your're welcome!!

• Nope I'm sitting in my office/art studio though I do have a buddy who is a prison guard.

• How do i know thats true?

• Haha so you are just wanting me as a potential customer.

• Nah lol, just answering your question you wanted proof so there it was.

• Some of us are. The mods, super mods, uber mods, and admins are the prison guards.

• Oh ok so if i have trouble with the inmates, can i tell you?

• Sure. I'll go all Shawshank Redemption on them.

• Haha I love that film lol

• Yap GaG is ma new prison 🏃

• Never been to jail

• Until now lol

• Never been arrested. Turns out its hard bust someone people often forget exists.

• I live the thug life, yo.

• I had an idea you were a thug! Honest of you!

• I'm writing this from gulag.

• I've pretty much stolen the identity of the person pictured on my profile.

• Thats a criminal offence

• shh pls no tell i can't go back to my old internet persona

• Well i am telling the gag cop. He has sent me a form to fill in. Your name is going on it with your pic

• Ha not sure why any one would pretend to be a 36 yo truck driver from Australia. And I ain't even spent one night in the cop shop yet. Untill somone pulles out in front of me without using mirrors again.

• I kill people all the time.

• See, i knew it! I knew there was killers on here, typing from prison

• Prison¿ No, I'm in my loft. I just got done playing GTA V. I'm a cop killa original OG

• yeah , i am criminal , i have sex with animals and plants

• Yuk! No wonder you are in jail. Id feed you to the sharks

• I've been arrested once or twice, other than that I am a 19 year old guy who loves to have fun

• Arrested for what?

• I was arrested for assault on my uncle, but it was out of self defense the charges against me were dropped

• I am ted bundy's cousin.

• I can see the resemblence

• it's the Internet anything could be possible, criminals can go from GaG
    and come to ones door i don't trust all people here is a place you can
    file criminal complaints of cyber crimes if you want to or know of any

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx

• Oh thank you, i think i will need to fill in quite a lot of those. Are you the gag police then?

• You're Welcome hope that works for you:-)

What Girls Said 17

• 1|4
    • From far away it looks like you're taking one of those police mugshots in your pic lol, so you could very well be in jail ;)

• I think you're in for having a really bad ass username :P

• @kain7th About as badass as it gets. Sometimes I use my Xper to donate to charity but that's clearly just a façade.

• Yup I am a pimp
    smuggling innocent girls here to other countries

• hahaha, that seems so believable

• Thats my point, many people on here are too trusting of others. I would be naive to trust you all

• I agreed people here can be trusting and of course it is up to u whether u want to trust us.
      No everyone is here to make friends.

• I'm just a turtle. Sorry to disappoint. *flies away*

• I ran out of jail about a week ago

• Sorry, I'm just a boring university student with no actual social life at the moment :/ Sometimes it feels pretty close to that though

• Nope I'm a nurse :)

• Oh yes. I'm a 60 year old man who's in jail for stealing groceries and slippers. The profile picture I'm using is from a girl a few blocks down, at the other prison. You caught me.

• I recall one guy saying he was out of jail recently and new here but... yeah the internet is open to all which is good and bad. I for one am not a criminal and a real person who isn't uncanny.

• LMAO this is my favourite question

• I don't think you need to be too worried!

• I am not worried, but some people ate tok trusting of people on here. I won't make that mistake

• That's right. I'm the baddest bitch on the block in my jail :P

• So if i gey trouble from anyone, can i come to you?

• I'm
    A criminal. I've been commiting crimes since the age of 10.
    And I'm
    Going to jail again

• Not all of us gagers are fake or catfishes, like me for instance or you, try to use images and logic to figure if someone is a liar machine, im new on GAG too so... tell me about it, hope it helped xo

• Yes currently serving my time.

• I'm coming to get you... I'm coming to get you... OH DAMN I CAN"T you're anon -_-

• Excuse me, how old are you? How long have you been using this "internet" thing?

• It's quite true. I'm in jail right now and some of the girls in here are catfish on this site.