What to do? what to do?

I get messages from guys on here all the time I don't mind until they get sexual or clingy how do I let them down gently I don't know these guys they don't know me but it's still awkward when they can't take a hint I don't wanna just block them but might have too ugh ! Lol don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings but gosh lol

Most Helpful Guy

• When they get sexual tell them that you have a penis

• Hahaha hahaha will do from now on

• Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• You can ignore them / stop replying to their messages, to see if they'll stop.
    If not, don't be afraid to block them, they'll no longer be able to contact you. Don't worry about hurting their feelings or whatever... they're the ones hassling you, plus they'll probably just move on to someone else anyways.

If you think their messages are offensive you can always report them.

Also, in your settings there's an option to only allow users you follow to be able to send you messages.

What Guys Said 4

• If they're really being assholes then you've got no other option that blocking them.

• you can close you're message section so you won't get those messages again :)

• you shouldn't give answer,

• you do one simple thing , jus block all of them :)

What Girls Said 1

• Meh, you are being WAAAAY too nice. There’s a group of guys out there that can’t take a hint unless you’re a little feisty when you deliver the message. You have to be firm. If you don’t strictly have that ‘no nonsense’ attitude, then guys will continue to give you pervy, unwanted flirty nonsense lol Just be straight up and say “I’m not interested in you like that. Stop trying so hard.” If they continue then consider that a red flag because wtf …. that’s abnormal! Block them if you have to. There’s plenty more where that came from! ;P Don’t worry so much about making friends here.