Lol!! GaG is sexist? check this out?

haha so i was on one of the questions with a poll. there were 23 votes for option b, 1 girl vote for option a and 1 boy votes for option c. however the percentage results ended up like

a. 1 girl- 3%
b. 23 people- 93%
c. 1 boy vote- 4%
d*** it GaG, taking boy opinions in higher regard when voting XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if both boy and girl were 4%, the total would be 101%. If they were both 3%, the total would be 99%. One of the votes had to be rounded up. But seriously, who cares? Are you one of those extremist feminists?

• haha no just thought it was funny XD

• Glad we can agree. (:

• i agree! XD

What Guys Said 9

• I bet it had to do more with how the computer algorithm prioritized where to round up. Maybe your implying the coders that work for gag gave men a priority in this rare situation. I really doubt it. I bet the bottom number would have be rounded up to make 100 no matter the gender.

• I remember a guy that, weeks ago, asked the same thing but the other way around, where the girl had a higher percentage than the guy.
    Just like one guy said, it had to add up to 100%, so this time it was the girl who got less, but another time it will be the guy. I don't know what's the criteria to decide who gets less or who gets more, but in the end, it's just 1%, it's not that big of a deal.

• hahaha i know XD joking, just wanted to beat the trolls to this XD

• Yeah, I know you were just joking, I just found it curious that a guy thought about it weeks ago, but in his case he was pretty serious about it xD

• hahaha someone actually took stuff like this seriously? ah humanity XD

• hahaa you got a link to that thread?

• lol sorry no:/ it was something about gay rights i think?

• First world problems...

• Haha, sorry i know it's petty but i just found it amusing XD

• what was this question about?

• That doesn't make sense. If there's 25 votes then each one should be 4% and it comes out even. What question was it?

• haha can't remember besides, votes have probably changed since then

• well there were more female votes in the 23 votes one i remember?

• If it figures their percentages separately, and then rounds them off, and then combines the rounded off percentages rather than the original totals, then that could happen. The only way it would make sense for them to make it that way is if it was originally made to display guys' and girls' votes separately, and was combined without rebuilding it from the beginning. I wonder if anyone who's been here a long time remembers if they ever showed the votes on separate charts.

• :D kind of funny.

I went in thinking "uh oh, controversy" but was pleasantly surprised.

• hahaha nope! no trolls-a-lurkin!

• Of course GAG is sexist. it's also racist, religioust, ageist. You're going to get people on here who don't agree with you. That doesn't mean they're wrong, or you're wrong it just means, they disagree with you. That doesn't make them a bad person, or you a bad person

• GaG IS sexist. It is spreading misogynic Muslim propaganda.

What Girls Said 5

• wth? we dont even know what this was about...

• GaG isn't sexist. There are sexist people on here but you attract them by wording questions in a certain way.

• You mean like calling it girls ask guys as if girls dk anything and guys have the answers.

• haha XD i suppose it is shorter than naming it GaGaG (girls ask guys ask girls) lol! @Azara haha

• Okay, and I see the problem where? I am sorry but this question does not work for me and I just wasted time lol Ehhh GAG is GAG I will leave it at that.

• The 1 girl vote counts for 3% while the 1 guy vote counts for 4%. So girls' votes on gag are worth only as much as 3/4 as guys' votes. Kinda like wages. That's why it's sexist.

• Ahhh I see I didn't take it literal but did find it a little funny.

• haha success! XD

• I dont understand how this is sexist

• That is sexist

• haha finally someone who gets its a joke XD