An addition to GAG?

Wouldn't it be awesome if we had a livechat? A place where everyone could step in and just talk?

What do you guys think, or do you have any other good additions to the site?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah there used to be a chat feature but it got removed, most probably because it got overrun with guys harrassing girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• no. it's fine the way it is.
    private messages that can include multiple people would be nice though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd love to talk about diarrhea in a real time interface.

0|2
    0|0
  • This site already had a chat. It wasn't like you're saying but it was a chat.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would actually be really cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people need to control themselves online in chat first before any live chat occurs. A GAG live chat would be a mix of stupid questions, accusations, race debates, is my penis size ok and why women are so mean these days! Yah, I'll pass on that idea.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• personaly i'd not use the chat... if i use it then i'd post less opinions , and i won't be the king of opinions :-P

anyway yeah i'm addicted... yesterday when GAG was down i was laying down on my bed and screaming in pain... you can't believe how happy i was when it came back to its feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Their used to be a chat option over a year ago, but for some reason it was removed and never returned.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I'm fairly new to this site, so I didn't know that, thanks.

• ughh I don't want this turning into Facebook lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • The chat could be optional.

• I'd bet that creating a chat would be a bad idea. The cliques would head over there, and the site really needs people to be answering questions. They want the page hits for ad revenue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Horrible idea cause I'd spam and troll and be rude and offensive and creepy and naughty!

0|0
    0|0
  • All the perv idiots would be with the dicks out, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been here for less then a week and im gettign really addicted

0|0
    0|0