Am I the only one who is new to this GAG? I feel everyone is a pro? How do I get there?

Everyone seems to be "guru" "pros" and I just started this yesterday so , if you could give me any pointers, on how to find people, gain points or wtvr or meet equally social people who are up 2 have a good Conversation with an international person , penpal comment or msg☆

Thankyou!

Most Helpful Guy

• Comment on what interests you. Don't be afraid to engage with people of they react badly well that's them. If you want to chat via message with people go for it. Don't just pick ransoms though talk to people who their answers or comments interested you and you want to ask them something.

What Guys Said 7

• Trouble is... not enough young people are in social clubs.

Understand that... and a pro you will soon be

• check here how can you earn Xper:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

• Just perseverance. That's all you need.

• You need a lot of patience to get through catfishes and hatefull comments.

• What do you exactly mean by catfishes, people pretending 2 b someone?

• Yeah exactly. There are many rumors and stories for previous members that were catfishes, but all of that was before I joined...

• Just answer and ask your own questions don't be afraid to be social that is what the site is all about.

• Everybody starts at the bottom in GaG!

• Answer as many mustard, mayo and bacon questions as you can and you will be blessed with TGIF gift cards and infinite wisdom. Please pass the granola.

• LOL you are funny

• Ewww! WHY WHY would you think that? I just like msgs bc to me they are a bit more personal for convos thats all! And in 1977 I think my parents hadn't met even so no i am not ur colleague

• Hahahaha your sarcasm detector is not only broken but you should have had a low jack on it. And you didn't even understand the colleague part and who the hell was on girlsaskguys. com in 1977? bahahahaha

What Girls Said 11

• Lmao when I first joined I don't remember anyone caring this much about climbing up the levels. People just answered and took the site less seriously, if ur an active user, enjoy asking questions and answering them then I think that will quickly get u up in the points. I really think it's best not to get strung on that tho, cuz it isn't some kind of contest lol.
    Like some of the users here have been on less time than I have and racked up more points. I don't believe the amount of time one spends here is what them a good gag user. I think a better indication of that is the MHO%. Shows how many people ur really helping (even tho some are automated-.-)

• You're not the only one who's new here. All the Gurus and Masters were once new.
    Just be patient, try to give helpful answers. Answer the biggest number of questions you can. Ask some questions too (but be careful with the type of questions you ask).
    Write useful Takes. And most of all, get ready for hateful comments, arguments and catfishes.

Welcome to GAG :)

• Why is it that important the quality of the Q's im just trying to get a grip of this

• I'm not talking about the quality. What I mean is that there are certain questions that you shouldn't ask.
      You may not like the answers or you may cause conflicts.

• if you have to keep posting comments, and also ask questions.
    like what SurströmmingLover mentioned, you wld have to brace through catfishes and hateful comments.

• Oh gosh so funny how people can fake their lives to a completely different person, how can u tell tho?

• time tell
      :)
      but some people are pretty obvious, you would see them as they come. oh just dont believe what you see in the profile pics, many people don't use their own pics.

• You see them all the time because they're active on the site a lot, which ultimately gained them more Xper points, resulting in those labels. There are loads of people joining and leaving GAG every day, some are more active than others. Everything you need to know is in the FAQ section http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• Um, like, just post.

Hahaha, really all there is to it!

• New to GaG eh? All you need to remember is:
    [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/mkessj.jpg[/IMG]

• There is a secret social club that only contains old people, and that's where we all get this standard knowledge some people are so desperately looking for ;)

• Don't worry I'm new too :)

• I'm new too

• You're not the only one, I think i'm just as lost as you are, maybe more hahaha so good luck !

• You are o the wrong site then