Do you have any GAG crushes?

Title says it all. Are there any users you have a crush on? Tell us a story, mention them if you like. :)

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 13

• Yup, I get naked with my crush everyday.
    static.fjcdn.com/.../cc7e33_4838267.jpg

4|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say this as a "crush", there is one particular user who I quite like. She gives good opinions and has a beautiful profile picture.

And I'm not going to mention her I don't wanna look like some thirsty creeper, haha. Guys already have a bad reputation on this site due to pervs asking/sending girls nudes.

2|0
    0|2
  • Zero crushes here.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, just Tryna smash

1|1
    1|0
  • Miss Anonymous, she's sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot and sexy in all that pink.

1|0
    0|0
  • @queen-b ma numbah one Muslim cutie <333

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I've never been on a car crush before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah i dont

0|0
    0|0
  • I do! She is fantastic. She probably will never know I have one on her though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any crushes. But some of the girls on here are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's one who's awesome that I'm admiring from afar, one who proposed to me and another who I've had one of those deep philosophical conversations with. The last two are interesting but the first one looks like the coolest!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't wait until they get the search function working properly and sorted by most recently asked, because this question was just asked on here literally last night. And again a few days ago or this past weekend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her username is crazyincalifornia but she blocked me for no reason.

0|0
    1|0