How many real people are on GAG?

I am convinced that only 50 percent of the users are actual real people. The other half are frauds. Thoughts?

• 100%
  • 75%
  • 50%
  • 25%
  • 0%
Well I could have worded that question more appropriately. Anyway good to see GAG has a lot of humorists out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think 75% of the gag population is real. The rest is using fake photo, faking his / her gender, lying about his/her age etc
    I believe most of the anonymous users are saying the truth mostly, this is why they hide their real identity.

What Girls Said 34

• First things first I'm the realest (realest)

• I don't know. I'm a robot.

• Strange, I never thought of that. I'm fairly new to the site and there doesn't seem to be much interaction beyond answering questions so it's almost irrelevant if someone's fake or not. It's not like a dating site or message board forum where you are getting to know people on a personal level. Heh

• I will definitely say 50 % :)

• I'm fake. I'm actually a 63 year old man and I scratch my balls all day. Or a robot. Depending on the day of course.

• I'm a bunny that knows how to type.

• I think I'm real...

• I'm the realest most gangsta on GaG lol. I'll say probably a good 75% me included are real people with one account lol. If you mean by real as in, using their own images/pictures of themselves, well chances are that's very few people.

• I'm definitely real.

• You got me, I'm a spectral being.

• I'm real and I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I think you should name names! Who should I be wary of? :)

• I'm reall?? I didn't get what you mean by "frauds" though. Like computer robots? Or people just lying or trolling?

• I voted 75%... I think the remaining 25% are figments of our imaginations, or people's alter-egos disguised as anon.

• I'm real as real can be ☺️

• I am a bot.

• I'm not posting this, your mind is. This comment is entirely a figment of your imagination.

• What. Are. You. Talking. About. I'm. ... Loading... Real. :I

• I'm real. Lol.

• My baby goat is real.

• We are all real just some are anonymous.

• I'm real as they get. I even have people to verify me.

• 25% i think
    :D

• I am catfish, sorry to deceive you.

• @Ihav2fart it is okay, after sandplanet incident, we should all be cautious :D

• im real :)

• Real people?
    You mean people with "real" pictures of themselves or?

• Lol I'm real.

• I'm reall
    For real

• I'm for real... Don't see the point in lying about who you are.

• I'm real! :)

• Im fake :)

• Im sure your right... Im reall??

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 28

• There probably are more than 90% of accounts with a distinct person behind it but I have to say some of the views and words coming from certain people on GaG would perhaps be more suitable for characters from a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

Then there are those who might as well as be a manifestation of a symptoms from a psychology textbook.

Perhaps they do exists , perhaps they are real , maybe their not. I don't know but then again if they don't exist GaG will be a lot less amusing won't you think?

• Fraud is a deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain.
    Hmm... I'm not such guy.
    I voted B

• 2|0
  • Well everyone behind the account is real but I do know what you mean lol
    I am... real **there, I said it okay xD

• I would like to take this opportunity to just say sorry to all those I have been deceiving. I'm not actually this sexy Asian guy in the picture.

• im not the ugly guy on my profile pic, im actually really handsome IRL ^^. The guy in the avi has no friends and no one likes him >>

• I AM THE REAL THING...

• 0|1
  • What do you mean? Every account probably has a real person behind it LOL. Now if that person is who they say they are is another story LOL

• taking me literally huh you know what I mean lol

• Cat fish? Well out of the people who actually put pics of themselves in their avi I'd guess 75% are who they say they are. At least the regulars anyway.

• At least 75%

• Is that why you took a picture of your name on paper?
    I don't think anyone would argue that your not you anyway lmao!
    So do you think my picture is real or fake bro? if you had to make a guess?

• To be honest I do not know and I do not care. I would have to do some background to know for sure.

• I am a pussy huh =). I just stated I do not care if you are fake or not. (never said you were fake) And it is the internet bro, you can find almost anything you want to on the internet. All you need is some money.

• @asker well i asked you to choose, twice actually, I wanted you to say if it's fake yes/no.
      And that's why I called you a pussy.
      And you would spend money to find out if a random stranger (me) is fake?
      Well I give you permission, on the condition you actually tell me if its a fake photo or not?
      And i promise I'll be honest and tell you if your right or not. ;)

• This website seems way to unimportant to have that many frauds honestly lol

• I would think as much but so many people love to pointlessly mess around.

• All of the users are real as all of them act by their nature, some of them have some weird personalities though.

• Im a scaming cunt of a thing. Can I have some cash so I can catch a plane home an be yours forever!!!

• Not me. I'm secretly a duck

• i m real... you can even see my instagram name on my profile. I've met a few fakers... all women with hot pics lol

• I think most people are with the exception of a few trolls.

• The truth is that I'm a robot behind the screen.

• I''m a penguin but i was convinced that @lumos (Cyborg: model 2, code 4XXX) is a half none living thing. lol.

• Does it matter? GAG not a dating site, but I think real people here more than fake!

• <--- This guy is fake

• damn im caught... Im a toad

• I was thinking the same

• I'm real people, but @GirlsAskGuys is prolly 'bout to kick me off any day now.

• Ahh I see Well at least you are not being politically correct

• For the record, nothing I've said to the admins (and they cry about it every time I talk to them) is anywhere near as bad as what they say is ok for people to say about me on their site. @GirlsAskGuys

• Whatcha mean real?

• I think he means "how many accounts do you think aren't fake accounts?"

• Sure word it anyway you would like. Is the person behind the account truly giving off a real representation of themselves. either by their words or their profile pic

• Lol... I see what you mean... there are many people like that

• Well can't speak for others , but I'm pretty sure I'm as real as it gets !!

• Becz... you should be positive!

• I am actually a computer virus sent to ruin gag.

• don't know about frauds, assholes/bitches maybe.