Veteran GAGers say that there was a time when an opinion gave you 3 Xper and a MHO gave you 10. Don't know when it was stopped but i;m pretty sure it must've been at least 2 years since it's stopped.
So... if someone's been in GAG since its beginning, posts 100 opinions every day, and has a MHO percentage 5%, how many points would he have now?
Ignore the number of questions... say he never asked any questions here.
- 500k-600k Xper0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- 600k-700k Xper0% (0)33% (1)17% (1)Vote
- 700k-800k Xper0% (0)33% (1)17% (1)Vote
- 800k-900k Xper33% (1)0% (0)17% (1)Vote
- 900k - 1 million Xper or more67% (2)34% (1)49% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
The changes to the amount of Xper you earn happened within the past year, sometime after the site was revamped I believe.
So it really hasn't been too long so let's just go with 3 Xper points per opinion...
3 Xper x 100 daily opinions x 365 days x 8 years
We get about 875,000 Xper.
And that's not including additional MHO points, but I'm way too lazy / sleepy for that u_u0