Do you troll on this website? And if so, how often?

Do you troll on this website? And how often? And do you troll on anonymous? Or do you troll without being anoymous?

Updates:
This was really very Interesting.
Thanks!

0|0
10|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Studies indicate most trolls are bona-fide sociopaths, or at least suffer from antisocial personality issues. Since such people are fairly rare, I'd bet you won't get many who say they troll.

And to answer the question: no, I don't troll.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 17

• Nope, I never troll because I'm DooMguy but you on the other hand. . . I don't know about you but I think you troll

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...Z2U1szcxzqo1_r1_500.gif

And I know what you did last summer

1|2
    0|1
  • What is troll? Is this the thing you're talking about?
    static1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Troll_905.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • I do it everyday without being anon.

2|5
    0|1
  • I troll so hard sometimes I scare myself and have to turn off the computer

1|3
    0|0
  • Naa I don't. I get enough laughs from my irl friends, I don't need to go around on this website making dumb jokes/acting stupid/trying to piss people off for giggles. It has always pissed me off when I've asked a serious question, and some troll will give a dumb response, so I tend to just take everything seriously on this site and try to help people. If someone does troll me though, I'll either respond with trolling which usually confuses them or pisses them off, or just ignore them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't troll anywhere.

1|0
    0|1
  • (1.) Yes I troll, usually by being sarcastic or just being an asshole.
    (2.) Depends. Sometimes I won't a whole day, sometiens it will be 5 times a day.
    (3.) I only go anon if I'm REALLY about to say some f**ked up sh*t.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't troll, but it's sometimes difficult to figure out of the question is from a troller or not. This makes it difficult to answer the question, since it may or may not be a joke.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't troll, its really not my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I see questions like ''Why are trees called trees?'' or ''I blew a guy yesterday I met for the first time. Am I a slut?'' don't you expect me (or anyone) to troll?

1|0
    0|0
  • i troll... but NEVER NEVER NEVER as an anonymous.

0|0
    1|0
  • I counter-troll on failed-trolls :P but rarely i troll 4 fun. Whenever I encounter them. Never anonymous :D

Once a question was asked and got removed: "all men are drug dealers?" ofc. I had to troll on that xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer truthfully.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel the need to troll. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't aware that people troll on the internet...

0|0
    0|0
  • A decent amount of the time I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally, but only if the question is dumb.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10