Has anyone else had this happen to them on GaG?

I've just recently joined the site just to get advice, but I've gotten messages from like 5 guys asking me to, and i quote, "have a one night stand with them" or "can u flash and send a pic"
y? IM 13 AND SOME OF THEM R LIKE 30!
I've blocked them all and done nothing but i dont understand these trolls
has this happened to anyone else? respond :)

ya I've been blocking/reporting

Most Helpful Guy

• some day one of these guys are going to message a under 18 girl on here
    and she will be law enforcement no two ways to think about it this is common
    issue and girls should not be borrowed by them perverts / sex predators
    this is who you need to contact https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx also
    i advise you to keep diary of all these predators that message you send them
    to help@girlsaskguys. com ( email the admin) and i'm sorry your experiencing
    this on here.

What Guys Said 19

• We're sorry to hear this is happening.
    Please continue blocking, and more importantly, reporting them, so that we can take care of them.

• God I'm tired of those shitheads.

No, you are not alone. It doesn't generally happen to guys, but girls get it all the freaking time. Same goes for dating sites. These guys ruin everything for the rest of us.

• www.quickmeme.com/.../...99e8bf9211e71da1dcb42.jpg so we sit down and talk about it ^^ but yea people on this site can be creepy >>

• Yep , sounds about right.
    When a guy reaches above 30 and is still alone , I suspect some primal instinct kicks in and they start panicking to stick their penis into ANYTHING.

• I know it happens, but it's still gross to hear about. Sorry that you were exposed to those creeps.

As a couple of people have mentioned, you can set your profile setting to where you only receive messages from people that you follow, or you can set your profile to private as well, which means that you can control who follows you.

Also, please report those people who message you inappropriately.

• Unfortunately, it's a common complaint from the girls here. Set your profile to only allow messages from people you follow, or make it private

• The pedos are out!!

Where's Chris Hansen when you need him?

• I suggest either go private or remove your picture because it makes them seek you. I kinda wish I got weird messages like that from girls, it would boost my ego lml. I got some weird question from a girl from Sudan on here asking me if she could tell me something through email tho, and that's like the weirdest thing to happen to me.

• Welcome to gag
    home of the creeper

Block, report, move on and repeat lol

• Yeah that happens, just block and dodge.

Block and dodge!

• There are some really weird males lurking.
    Just block and don't open any links they send you.

• Lol! Sorry for the trauma, that's the Internet for ya!

• Unfortunately the internet is full of people like that.
    Just keep reporting them.

• Happens to often from what I hear, and it is not acceptable

• yeah you even get gay guys trying to hit on a straight guy…it happened to me on a dating site, creepy stuff,
    and guys hit on girls 100% more than women on those hookup sites…don't be naive tho

• Unfortunately, this is what happens to most females on this site. Block them and report them.

• That's creepy im sorry you had to go through that

• Welcome to gag!! :(

• Now I know your lying lol

What Girls Said 12

• I've been getting perverted messages like that since I was 12.
    All you have to do is ignore them.
    I have had men in their 20s and 30s on aoł ask me for nudes, if I want to see them jerk off etc.
    I would tell my Dad.
    The rage I would see in his face when he would curse and block them for me.
    Those men are pedophiles.

• I can almost imagine the rage, if I had a daughter or sister I would be so disgusted and pissed.

• LOL I have yet to have any guys straight out ask me for pictures or to have a one night stand.
    I sure do get a lot of guys from India who want to ask me really personal questions though. It is mostly Indian guys but there are also others.
    I ignore most of them.

• Females receive it anywhere online so you'll need to get used to it. Report and block them all and I would suggest you make your profile private too, it can sometimes dissuade people from messaging you.

• An actuall one night stand... No. Can I sext them or send them videos or pervertish qiestion yes many times.

Just delete the message, block them, or report them.

• Oh and you could always make your profile or oats but then it also prevents the rest of us from making friends with you.

• -profile private

• yup. plenty of times. just gotta block and report them. there's way too many of those creeps on this site lol

• There are many bad people on this site along with very good people lol
    I get msgs like "rate my penis" types lol i block them and report them as well.
    Also you can set your profile private :)

• This is normal here. You can always block, report them or make your profile private.
    Be careful.

• GaG where you get helpful advice but also random creepy messages from strangers 😱 😂

• I have had guys want me to look at pics of their cocks but I have never been asked to send nudes.

• I've never been asked such disrespectful questions... just block and/or report them.

• Yeah, what can I say.. Creepers are everywhere...

• no pic, so I get very few penis pics or creepy sexual private messages. but yes, I've gotten a few.