Do you answer questions because you want to help them?

So do you guys answer questions just to get MHO or you actually want to help people with their problems/curiosity by giving them your perspective? I mean I'm sure there are people out there who just want MHO and those who really want to help. I just wanna know what most people do it for.

• I do it for MHO
  • I genuinely hope I can help them

Most Helpful Girl

• I answer most questions because I genuinely just want to help or provide a different insight for the QA to consider. I really don't care at all about getting MHO.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't care about MHO sometimes I answer questions just to joke and be stupid but if I think I can help, I like to.

• I enjoy it when somebody responds back to me telling me that my advice has helped them in some fashion. I do not care about getting MHO, I never needed a gold star to feel good about myself. I just simply do it because I like giving advice.

• i do it to give my opinion to be funny and to be helpful simultaneously

• I mostly do it out of boredom. I couldn't care less about points.

• I want to tell people what they want to hear but more importantly I want to help them.

• If I asked a question on here and it was a real problem it would be because if I asked my friends, it could be biased. They might answer it with what I want to hear, not what I need to hear. I would ask strangers because they care less about what I feel compared to my friends. But that's just me though. I'm a big fan of brutal honesty haha.

• Cool I try to be tactful with strangers but I'm not naturally lol

• Hahaha well it's okay

• Most of the time yess... it is for advice and some are for mhos!

What Girls Said 0