How do I get followers here?

How do I get followers here?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• The good way: Don't post as Anonymous, Share good opinions, Ask good questions, Be friendly.
    The bad way: Set a sexy profile pic (not necessarily of your's) and wait for some weeks (stay active during the process) (And choose wisely).

• Don't be anon. Start interacting with people.

• Ask very interesting questions and be helpful on your answers, and really connect with people, maybe through messages

• Have a profile picture of a hot model and ask questions about sex

• post good well thought out answers on a consistent basis

• this is difficult haha

• its the only way. its either that, or be consistently entertaining to people. Or you can just post a good, attractive picture of yourself and have a bunch of guys follow you for that reason alone

• You don't post in anonymous and give good responses so people want to see more of you in which they decide to follow :)

• Post interesting questions (or pictures, but that's risky)

• followers don´t bring any benefits so why would you even care?

• Start a cult like I did?

• Tell me your user name so I can follow you.

• you will only be compelled

• thats very nice of you. but i guess i have to say no

• Ok, I'm really confused now...

• Come off anon, ask good questions, Have good comments and takes.

• who knows ---

• 1. Be a girl
    2. Be a hot girl
    3. Be awesome

• Set your account to wumbo

• Have a likeable personality ask good questions give good ansowers

• you have to be different than others in giving awesome opinions!

What Girls Said 8

• Over a year ago when I first got on GAG, I didn't even want any 'Followers' or even anyone where I had to message anyone. However, things changed with my Stats having gone this far, finding myself with People who just click on to Follow me, many random messages of people needing advice and messages with some friends here and then some, that I find I have to respond to every day I am here, dear.
    By becoming popular as your level grows, being out there to gain a name and letting people know Who you are you, could end up with many followers like even myself when you least expect it. And it doesn't hurt for you as well to find people you would like to Follow so they can click and connect to you as well.
    Good luck and blessings for the New Year ahead. xx

• Leave good, informative and polite answers, ask good questions, and interact with people in comments. Don't go anonymous all the time because you'll never get followers that way.

• You either ask people to follow (inefficient and annoying) or give good opinions, ask good questions, be active, maybe write good takes and be nice to people. Posting in anon doesn't help.

• 1. post a hot pic
    2. Be honest about your answers, don't copy what others say in general. I noticed a lot of people rehashing good user's answers.
    3. Don't be shy. Talking to others a lot is not verbal diarrhea but only to snobby users.

• You can start by not going anonymous. If your anon no one can follow you.

• Just answer lots of questions I guess and make friends

• Dont be anonymous lol

• im not always on anon

• Mmmm maybe post interesting or humorous questions

• Be awesome like me

• Can I have the definition of the word: awesome like me?

• lol awesome anon

• That's three words. Which one do you need the definition of?