Will you write a MyTake about an experience?

MyTakes are often used to give advice but they can also be outlets to share experiences, with or without a final message. I'm tempted to write about an experience of mine but I don't know what I could share that could also be beneficial to users.

It would be cool for people who comment to write a MyTake about a personal experience of theirs, it can be about anything. Will you do it? What will you write about?

Feel free to share myTakes you've written about an experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I can only write a MyTake about an experience because I'm not as good as you in writing skills and abilities.

• Aw, I'm not that great! You should write one!

• Well your succession rate is higher 90% vs 80% & I never read his takes even tho I know him. I read his latest take & yes he is good writer. But still a long way to go.
      Anyway, I appreciate your respect towards him, you know more about these (MyTake) things. Who the hell I am to decide the better one.
      Have a nice day!

• Thanks for mh and asking that question, it motivated me to do something.

What Guys Said 9

• I had shared such MyTake back in teh day when they were called 'articles'. But I diowned it because my life right now is radically different from what I had written, and I didn't want people to think that I'ma hypocrirte.

• No, but I may use it to show off something I'm writing for a book. Miss sparrow says you can do that.

• sure i'll try and get around to writing one when I have time

• Well all the takes that I have written have some of my experiences in them.

• I think many MyTakes have been supportive towards me and i do read them often
    i can relate to them in my own life as well but I'm still thinking of making one:)

• basically id never write a MyTake... i find them boring :-PPP

• I already have. I would love it if you read it.

• Gonna write a interesting myTake once I am over a crush or can talk about her. LOL

Well, for now I am only stalking others. LOLZ xD

• I wouldn't write a MyTake about an experience, but I'm writing on a story. I'd post what I have for now.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I actually did just a few nights ago. It doesn't really have a message, and it's not technically a "personal experience," it's just something I needed to get off of my chest so I thought I would write about it. It helped me a lot I think. If you're interested, here it is. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7729-a-message-to-my-friend-gone-but-not-forgotten

It's like a letter to my friend who passed away so it's kind of depressing but I needed to say those things and I'm not really the type to open up and talk to anyone in person so a friend of mine told me I should try writing about my feelings instead so I did. I was actually very surprised that it got promoted to be a gagTake. Lol

• I find writing about experiences to be therapeutic, I do it a lot. It helps me organise my thoughts and sometimes my subconscious mind comes out with what exactly is bothering me. That take is very well written. I'm sorry about your friend.
      Ah most takes get promoted now, even if you can't understand a word. It devalues the good ones!

• Yeah, writing that take helped me a lot to sort through my emotions and get it all off my chest. So, I'm glad I did it. It's amazing what writing can do for people! And yes, I agree, it does seem like most takes get promoted now. I don't understand it. Lol

• Oh, sorry to hear about that. I am sorry for your loss. :( I hope your friend is in good hands now. :)

• Yeah, I wrote this mytake based on my experiences at school.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7760-how-to-not-fail-at-school

• Since now I have written only 1 mytake about small breasts. I am thinking of writing another, and yes why not about an experience? :D

• Thought of that before, but not sure what to write

• I was thinking about was 2 actually; One busting some myth on natural afro hair and another on how to grow it w/o chemicals. And maybe one on why I decided to never chemically alter my haur again... not sure who would be interested in it though o_o But it would be based on my experiences.

• The last one would be a good way to incorporate experience and advice on chemically altering your hair.

• I have wrote about something about experience with a few people encouraging me to write it.. l wanted to write more and have more facts. .. but I didn't know how much room I had to write. and didn't want to change

• Maybe yes, maybe not; I do not know.

• Have you thought about writing one before? Do you know what you could write about?