What is that thing you like most about gag?

so I want to know what makes you surf gag? What is interesting about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like this website because I like to help people I like to share opinions and think that they can be helpful for somebody else that might need, I also like the fact that I can ask questions that im sure i will not ask my family and my parents on my friends, and I can do it annonimosly so what's better than that

What Guys Said 8

• Seeing the issues and triumphs that people experience, and how their different backgrounds play into who they are as people. The fact that I can be exposed to so many different opinions and schools of thought in one place is probably what makes me stick around more so than anything else.

• Insomnia is what makes me surf GaG. And getting a different POV on things.

• All the crazy ass people. It's like a soap opera.

• Umm the interesting people within it ^^

• Drama! I love the drama! I don't even have to turn on the tv anymore.

• Just getting random honest thoughts from strangers gives me a better understanding of certain things I normally don't get face to face.

• The haters and the dislikes

• That it's so full of correct answers...

-_-

What Girls Said 8

• Answering questions is very addictive and a way to pass time but generally speaking rarely do I see any interesting questions here. A good portion of people here tend to be obsessed with people from the opposite race liking them.

• Well, it can make me realize a couple of things.
    Also, I enjoy observing & reaching to conclusions.

• Sounds cheesy but it's honestly just knowing that my opinions help people.

• Helping people. And I first joined here, people helped me too. And that just feels great. You help and you get help from people you do not know actually. That is the real magic on this site I think.

• The block feature and interesting answers from certain users

• I come here to scout for dick pics.

• The cool people you get to chat with on here ☺️

• This site is really useful for asking questions where you need the brutal honesty of strangers instead of the biased opinions of friends. Plus, it's really nice to be able to ask anonymously if it's an embarrassing question and it's fun to get to help people or see them asking some questions I've thought before to myself.