How can I delete my questions for GAG? Completely that is?

I don't want them to be searchable at all...

Thanks everyone! I wish they would have that opinion though...

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#61

Once you have submitted a question, take, opinion, or comment, you cannot edit or delete it.
    We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

However, you can update your question using the Update link on your question page.
    You can change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.
    You can also Disavow the question, which makes the question Anonymous and you'll no longer receive notifications.
    To Disavow, hover your mouse over the broken link symbol next to the question title on your question list page and click Yes.
    Please remember, you cannot reclaim the question after it's been disavowed.

What Guys Said 5

• you would have to get an ADMIN to delete it but they don't take requests. there has to be a legit reason to delete said question.

• There is no option for that. Once you post its on the net forever!

• I don't know if it's possible. I never saw this option.

• You can't delete them. only thing you can do is disavow them:

"Disavow this question and remove it from your profile? Question will be anonymous and you won't get further notifications. You can't reclaim it later."

• Once it's in the internet. It's there forever.

What Girls Said 0