Do you think we should have the option to take down our questions?

I think we should. Sometimes people answer like 10 days later when I really don't care anymore. And then it bumps the question and tons of people start answering them.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you don't want to recieve notifications anymore you have the option to disavow them and that means that

"Question will be anonymous and you won't get further notifications. You can't reclaim it later."

What Guys Said 2

• no... if the option was there, then people would spend less time thinking about what they are posting on a public forum and we would get even more ridiculous stuff than we do already

• This doesn't affect you in anyway shape or squares, why are you concern? o. o?

• Uhh did you read the question details?

• The statement below the title

• Of course I read it, who answers a question without reading the statement below the asker's title.
      That makes no sense LOL.
      that's like saying hitler has 1 hair on his nipple when he really has two.

What Girls Said 1

• You do. Disavow your questions. It's the chain symbol next to your question.