People are able to post pictures and stuff with their questions how do you do it?

How do I post a picture with my question?

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this.

You must be Xper Level 2+ to embed images/videos.

Simply copy and paste the URL address of the video or image into your question's details or your opinion. After you've submitted your post, the system will embed it for you.
    Images and videos will only embed in a question's details or in an opinion, never in a question update.
    Also, you can only post 10 clickable links per post (3 will embed, the rest will appear as links)!
    If you're wanting to embed your own photo, you'll need to first upload that photo to an image sharing site like imgur or photobucket, then use the link they give you for the image.

Please remember, nothing explicit or offensive! Keep it relatively clean, guys!

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• just copy the link and paste it dude...

• I didn't think it would really work.. I thought that it'd just be a link and not a picture.😂😂

• give it a try!!! although it works only in opinions and questions... not in comments!

• Copy the jpg, jpeg, png link and paste it.