Who actually uses the messaging function on Girls ask Guys?

Sometimes I'm bored and I'd like to message other people to chat.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to use it a lot more but now I have been putting off messaging because it takes time and I feel like I don't want to get too close to anyone on here either.
    Sometimes I'd rather just keep to myself on the site, u know?

• Isn't the whole point of the site is to be social though? through answering questions, messaging people, and asking your own, making friends or just getting to know people.

• it's true, but i believe i can still be social without having private conversations, hence y i guess over time some people may recognise me. either that or I'm just really active. @phoenix98

• I suppose.

What Girls Said 15

• Um I do but only with people who aren't creepy.

• How else am I going to get my weekly supply of penis pictures from over 18 users?

• I have a feeling that if I message somebody here I need to have a damn purpose first other than getting to know each other and whatnot because I don't think this is the best site for petty chitchatting. I've tried reaching out before but always nonconstructive, unproductive.

• I prolly message more then I post at this point.

• Yes I do. I use it all the time.

• People here are always messaging me. Meh.

• I almost never use it.
    I don't think I've ever sent a first message either.
    Honestly, if I ever want to chat with someone I can just text a friend to hang out or go into the living room to talk with my family. 😞

• I use it daily to talk to a total of two people.

• I use it sometimes.

• Yes, I use it a lot.

• Yes I use it on occassion.

• I actually avoid it nowadays cause most of them are just perverts.

• hm. true. too bad those who aren't also get prejudiced as well. lol.

• Well true but I just don't click on my messages anymore because a few people kinda ruined it for everyone. It's just whenever I do, I automatically see all the disturbing and nasty things people say and it makes it hard to want to click on the messages again the next time around knowing it's gonna be similar stuff

• I uses it but not often and dont like to use it much too

• I only sent a message once. And the rest were trolls

• I get them a lot.. But I usually reply if its something other than a "hi" or "hey pretty lady"

What Guys Said 8

• Sure. To put it in the way @DontDropIt put it how else am I going to get my weekly supply of pussy pictures from over 18 users?

It actually has its uses. Like discussing something in more privacy that was begun on a topic. Or to give and receive email addresses.

Oh, and did I mention my weekly supply of pussy pictures from over 18 users?

• i do but not often... otherwise i'd not have so many opinions/day :-P

• I use it the site is full of interesting people some of which share common interests with me. Which also makes for good conversation.

• Not really, I only talk to one or two people on here because I'm not really good at enunciating conversations.. there are some cool people on here though.

• Yeah to message some people.

• Not really, I'm a lone wolf.

• What messaging function? You mean the my messages tab to receive private messages?

• people rarely message me so i rarely use it

i have no interest in msging anyone