G@Gers: Are you more likely to upvote a comment that already has many upvotes/comments?

I've noticed this phenomen lately. When I made some ''good'' comments and they quickly had 1 or 2 upvotes, more people would continue upvoting or commenting. What do you think?
media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...82a477999862.jpg

Other opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I don't do that.
    But most people are followers and so I think they do that. They do what everyone else is doing

• Yeah. Before, you couldn't see how other people had voted until you cast your own vote. But then all the sheeple stopped voting altogether. So then they enabled that feature once more.

• No not at all. I only upvote or down vote options that I agree with or disagree with.

• If it's an okay opinion you know one I can't really connect to that I feel neutral about but I don't disagree I'll leave it alone so I nt vote at all.

• Personally I do the same, I've just noticed this with my comments

• if I like it, I up it, not matter how many it already has. I give a lot of upvotes actually. (:

• If you are popular or hot, i think a lot of people would band behind them.

• No I never noticed that

• If I like it I up vote it, if I don't I down-vote it. Regardless of how many up or down votes it has.

• No , not really.

• I vote depending on the content of the comment, not previous votes

What Guys Said 8

• Interesting question. Most of the people will deny, but the reality is they do (unintentionally). It is based on some psychological facts. I've seen something like that on a TV show on Discovery Channel.

• it depends on the opinion given for me.

• Never.. im not a sheep to follow others

• No, because I tend to disagree with a lot of posters on this website.

• Males no difference to me

• No I am not

• I only up vote if I like the opinion, I'm not influenced by what other people decide to do.

• Yes if it's a controversial topic.