What is the most embarrassing thing that is happened to you on GAG?

Mine would be getting 5 down votes while being unanonymous or something.. :( What about yours?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• The code of the schoolyard! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do.

But people here are fickle so I always stay anon and avoid embarrassment!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing yet!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I already forgot about that, not going there again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was once called a psycopath thot, not very embarrassing, but definitely not cool either.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• how could I ever be embarrassed on here hahaa

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably commenting, then getting mho but when I read what I typed I have no idea wtf I just wrote cause what I wrote made no sense...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just recently, someone posted a question on putting your first GAG picture. But I kinda misread the question and thought the asker meant Facebook profile pictures! And then I posted a stupid picture of me when I was 12 doing gang signs and I realise I misread the question after... Now I look completely stupid! >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • To answer in a different question than the question I wanted and my comment didn't make sense at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont get embarrased on here. i dont see too many people who know or are exposed/realistic more than me. LIONS DONT LOSE SLEEP OVER THE OPINIONS OF SHEEP.

0|0
    0|0
  • Making six typos in one opinion.

0|0
    0|0