Do you judge people on their questions based on their age groups?

i always judge people on their questions depending on their age groups. like i saw a girl between the ages of 25-34 asked yesterday if a guy liked her. i thought it was a dumb question for someone in that age group to ask. i thought it would be more acceptable for someone under 18 to ask.

i just wonder how some of the older people can ask questions that seem like only teens would ask. i always think: shouldn't you know this already? your old!

77

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and for the same reason you put. People in that age group asking teenage questions baffles me. I've given fairly basic relationship advice to people twice my age and recently, a woman aged 25-34 asked if a guy offering her a ride meant he liked her. Not even I would jump to that conclusion!

• lol yep i read that same question too. i thought it was so stupid. i answered that one too and made sure how stupid she was for asking that. like ooh a guy offered me a ride home! he wants in my pants. dumb bitch.

• Good response. Thanks for MHO.

• no prob. she got all butt hurt and blocked me just because i told her the guy wasn't interested. she pmed and said it was because i seem like the type to harass people and she doesn't talk to people like that but i dont think so. i know it was because she hated my answer. why pm me to tell me that otherwise? she actually told me i need to grow up when its the other way around. she's the one who thinks that just because a guy gave her a ride home it means he wants to be with her.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• most of the times nope, unless it's sth really extrem, like an over 35 yo girl, asking why guys masturbate? that would be shocking : O

• I don't. People have different life experiences and different levels of maturity. And also, some people can lie their ages.

• age here is indicated to judge

• Well, when it comes to questions like you referenced, I do judge.
    However, I don't like being judged for the "Under 18" tag next to my name, especially not by people who just turned 18 or 19, I am like 5 months away from being 18 and some people on here try to bash some of my opinions based off me being under 18.

• I kinda lol when I see someone who's under 18 trying to make some political/social statements.

• I honestly do, specially under 18

• Mostly when I see an (Under 18) talking about doing certain things they shouldn't be at that age, like pairing up with a 32-year-old.

What Girls Said 6

• In reference to that sort of question, everyone is different. Perhaps that woman had never really paid attention to how guys acted, and so she wasn't sure if his actions heralded like or not. Not only that, but that spans 10 years. What if she was only 25? What if her whole life she felt unattractive and thus never had a boyfriend?

Judging people based on their age is stupid. In this case, I should judge you for being judgmental, but I don't particularly give a fuck if you think age has anything at all to do with someones question.

I answer questions. I don't generally pay attention to the age.

• i think she said she was 28...

• Alright. Good for her? Not all people act the same, or have the same life experiences. I'm 31 and there are times I've questioned a guys actions (to my friends, not here necessarily).

• its weird question from a 28 year old

• Ehh, sometimes, but half of the time, I'm just looking to answer their question. I don't really care what their age is. I mean, they are asking for advice, so I may as well give it no matter the age.

• I can't say no for sure cuz I might have done it unintentionally. But I do think its inappropriate for a under 18 to ask that to a man

• Lol to tell you the truth some people had never dated or don't even noticed things like this since they find themselves unattractive so it makes them hard to believe that someone might like them I guess some people are just not all experts on love or are really negative about themselves that makes them hard to believe in love or in any of that

• I rarely pay attention to age groups. I will answer differently sometimes for under 18 but that's about it.

• Yes, I judge everyone actually. I feel that by judging others I will feel less judged. Somehow it makes me feel better about myself to know little about a situation and call my opinions an absolute truth.