Ok I have not got one single MHO till now of my total opinions... any one else?

i ve been on gag for like 2/3 months and not one single MHO till now

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Congrats 🎉 for your very 1st MHO!!! Now can you please choose my opinion most helpful opinion? I also need one =] lol

1|0
    1|0
    • hello i said i haven't got even one mho till now

• Show All
    • :) okay!!

• Lol thank you :) so kind of you! for MH =]

What Girls Said 3

• YAY! I'm actually getting MHO more often now than I used to. I guess it's because my advice is getting better and people are recognizing that. Also sometimes I just make really funny comments. So, yeah. Congrats on your MHO. It is certainly something to be happy about, haha. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • But getting that one feels pretty good, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it takes practice and I almost never give mho to anons (don't know if you post that way a lot). Hopefully you'll get more in the future!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• In some cases @I_M_LEGEND is correct, sometimes its just favoritism. Sometimes, its just people picking what they want to hear instead of what will actually help them. Sometimes its because someone nailed it clearly. here's a helpful tip:
    Giving one line opinions won't get you MHO, most people want details, if you can break it down, you increase your chances, and breaking it down into details, usually doesn't end in one line.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody gives me MHO T_T (often)
    I just have only 132

0|0
    0|0
  • I got over a thousand but I've been on this site for like four years. Every nine questions I get mho but most of the questions I answere are like whats your favorite pizza topping so my rate stuffers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't stress it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one really picks MHO's here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only got three, in my what, four months? I need to get hilarious and give super advice or else I'll never make it in life. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill ask a question and I'll make you the most helpful opinion. If you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make agreement with someone here n exchange MHO with each other. Lol..

0|0
    0|0
    • c'mon lets do that together

• because its all politics and favoritism here. not based on best answers or most fact

0|0
    0|0
  • I got one today my first day, had no idea how that worked. pizza rolls

0|0
    0|0
  • This is my 305th opinion (and I've been a member since 3/23/2010...) and I've only gotten 5 MHO lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I think thats amazing...

• Really? 5 out of 283 aka 2% according to my profile LOL