Has any one else noticed GAG running slow today or dropping right off?

Any one having trouble with GAG today? For me it has been slow loading & has stopped responding on 3 different occasions. I know it isn't my server or computer because everything else works fine. Whats up with GAG today?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Girl

• For the past few weeks, Once in the week, I have not been able to Get on GAG because of either High volume or maybe doing maintenance, douride2... today, was One of those days.
    No, I can't say anything is happening with Anything else on my end. I hope everything goes back to normal for you soon.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Your right GAG seems to have been experiencing problems for a while now. Not quite as bad as today.

• Show All
    • Yes much better today thank you.

• Oh, great, so glad for you.. I know how annoying a slow computer can be. xx

What Guys Said 9

• Ya I noticed it too. I was less than impressed. I actually had to do work instead. I need my gag fix all the time!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • unfortunally this happens for hrs :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I did. I'm wondering if the North Koreans are screwing with GAG's servers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I almost died twice now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah the servers have been offline multiple times today.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've definitely noticed... It's driving me crazy

2|0
    0|0
  • didn't notice

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did. Something with the servers. It's fine

1|0
    0|0
  • yes. you aren't the only one

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I definitely noticed that.
    None of gags technical difficulties can get past active users.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup I noticed. At first I thought it was just my Internet because I'm doing a lot of streaming at the moment. However I checked www.websitenotworking.com and it told me it's down for everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have this problem at least once a week for the past 1 month and sometimes it lasted for hours. I don't have this problem when I visit other sites.
    But after I installed the Clean Master and 360Security apps from the Google Play Store, things are so much better now, haha :)

1|0
    0|0
    • I know it's not my computer or server because I can go to any other site & it works fine

• i think like 20 mins ago i did experience it, maybe i just woke up

1|0
    0|0
    • No for me every time I log on if I can get on it slows to a crawl then just quits responding altogether.

• That I didn't experience much except when I used chrome.