What do you do when women don't take you seriously?

So I guess a sorta don't have an alpha rep at my school so none of the girls even consider me as a potential dude to go out with.

What should I do to over come it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take a popcan, and be like 'THIS WLL BE YOUR PUSSY!!!' and then smash it on your forehead...

What Girls Said 1

• It's school, no one takes anyone too seriously, don't rush it, you'll grow up and mature in to your own person. There's nothing you can just suddenly do to make people like you other than make more friends so more people have nicer things to say about you.

What Guys Said 6

• You treat them typically like children they are. I know how you feel. I have a 0 tolerance policy for such nonsense including mind games. Recently I made some money from investing and I am becoming more confident as an entrepreneur and more girls are noticing me and one called me cute. Don't worry about it. Girls our age generally go out with older guys until they get older like 30+ typically. I would focus on your career and make money. Once you become older you look better and you acquire more money and power. That attracts them too. I started to grow facial hair and more are noticing me which already proves my point. Trust me on this one. Don't play their chasing games and move on. I can guarantee you if you find a girl and date her, those girls who don't see potential in you will become jealous and compete.

• Sweet. And yea its not that I'm chasing anyone its that like I feel left out. You know I got a whole bunch of friends who are girls and yet I know none of them consider me. They can only date the 5 guys who are sitting on the top of the castle ya know.

• I guess, I know things will be different in college because outside of my school new people think I'm awesome. Like at summer programs and things its just awesome cause the past stigma isn't attached.

• That is certainly true. That's an advantage you have. I heard college is better.

• You don't need to be an alpha to get a girl.

You need to elaborate on your issues if you want any real help.

• Okay. Let me reiterate. So let's say my name gets tossed around instead hearing words like yea he's hot, or cute, or smart or however the fuck you want to describe a desirable guy I get labeled as joke, like they all start giggling and shit.

• Oh and one more thing. What do mean by come into my own. Is that like untapped potential?

• Yeah. You learn how make the most out of your appearance, how to make your natural personality work in your favor, etc...

• embrace yourself perhaps and be confindent?

• I know who I am. I'm a bit odd but I embrace it, I'm a very social dude but at the same time I guess I'm really laid back and pensive. Very lighthearted too, I dont let things get to me. But really this is just something I've become aware and I just wanted to see some other ppls input.

• I just fart...

• Get rid of your ego. They tend to pick up on it pretty quickly once you manage to do that.

• I don't brag dude, I'm not some asshole expecting to be adored by every girl I'm just wondering if anyone had some insight. But yea appreciate the thought.

• I'm sorry for misreading your post. For now, you just have to live with it.

• 0|0