What do you look for in a girl?

What are some physical, personality related qualities and interests you look for in a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically, I don't look for anything specific. I do have preferences, but attraction happens on the spot, you never know who you will be attracted to physically. I think if you have a list of physical features you are looking for, and only look for those things specifically, you are severely limiting yourself.

Personality, she just has to be likeable, pretty much just not annoying. I mean there's always the general female annoyingness that every girl and women has naturally. But besides that, if she's cool to be around, just tolerable, then I'll be fine with that.

What Guys Said 6

• First and foremost is her mind, she has to be smart. closely following is that she should be nerdy similar to myself so that we can share our interests and enjoy doing things together. those are what I consider to be the absolute most important qualities in a girl. as far as physical features, she just needs to be within a healthy weight and hopefully have an attractive face (very vague I know but I can't break down in words exactly what I mean)

• I'm not looking for any specific physical traits. But as far as personality I like a girl who is smart and friendly. Also we must share hobbies. Other than that I like to be surprised by who I might like.

• I like if a girl is respectful, nice, friendly, loyal, respectful, caring, attractive and in good shape.

• Personality:caring, loyal, happy, bubbly.
    Physically : just you.

• Someone pretty and nice

• Beggars can't be choosers! lol

What Girls Said 0