Anyone else get notifications for old questions that have no new opinion or comment?

I've noticed lately, I sometimes get notifications for some of my old questions, but when I go to the question theirs neither a new opinion or comment. Why send my a notification when the question hasn't had any new activity.

Most Helpful Guy

• YESSSSSSS! I thought I was the only one. I just thought that I had just missed the new opinion/comment because the question had over 80 responses. Glad to know I am not alone

• I always use Ctrl+Delet+F and search new, really helps finding new responses when their is like a million opinions.

• Yes! Why didn't I think of that

What Girls Said 4

• Yes it has happened on a few occasions.

• It happened to me before. Techinical glitches i think

• Good to know it's a glitch, heir for a minuet I thought I was in the twilightzone.

• Iv seen those questions but I belive Iv gotten a notifaction about it

• Nope. Never happened to me.

What Guys Said 3

• No, you may be mistaken.

• I never miss a new response, Ctrl+Delet+F and and typing new, I always find the new responses just like that.

• Sometimes, you receive notification of like (4) but you could find only (3) or less new things. Try hitting 'Show Older'. (if that's the problem)
      Or it may be removed by moderator.

• maybe you forgot to choose MHO?

• Sometimes there was a new response but it gets deleted because it's offensive or spam.