At what time of the day do people on GAG most likely answer questions?

I am just curious there obviously is a time of the day where people answer questions most often. I have noticed that is definitely not during dawn or midnight.

• Dawn or morning
  • Noon 12:00 pm or afternoon 1:00 pm-4:59 pm
  • Evening 5:00 pm-8:00pm
  • Night
  • Midnight

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm pretty sure gag doesn't have a clock, are you asking based on your timezone? greenwich mean time? or pacific standard time?

also i'm pretty sure gag as active 24/7 so the only way you won't get answers in your questions immediately can only be if its too long to give a quick answer, too difficult a question, or is quickly overtaken by a flood of new questions - bumping helps :)

• Well whatever time of the day it is for other people so if its 6:00 pm in your time then is that when you are most likely to answer questions?

• Wow that's cool :) you can multy task your English is pretty good for a Filipino :)

• i'm actually better with my 2nd language (english) than i am with my first language (tagalog), not sure why.. lol :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Well consider the fact this is a very international site, I would also estimate that about a third of users on here are from North America, so therefore when its evening across the US timezones at least its quite popular.

• I'd probably say at around afternoon or night time.

• Any time of day for me is allright. I check in when I get the chance.

• I'll say A and B but voted b

What Guys Said 2

• for me it seems like morning and afternoon are the high lights

• I guess 5-8 mostly