Who is the Most Humble person in your eyes on the GAG?

Who do you think is most humble person and why do you think so?

From the survey we have found out that ms. @Paris13 won Followed by @mei0313 and @Confucius16 on the second place thanks for opinion people!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is searching for a approval and gratification through upvotes and MH! I don't believe there are completely altruistic people just here to help, I see self image and love triangles. Modesty is scarce!

• That's true! Though I asked it for fun.

• Your welcome :)

• Spot on

What Guys Said 20

• Imma nominate her because I've yet to see her float her own boat (#^ ^#) @Flawless_Glamorous nor do I really see her try to downplay the next mf thus far at least ^^.

"A truly humble person isn't concerned with who he is or who he should be. He isn't concerned with himself at all, but instead he's concerned with other people," from urban dictionary. So yeah in my mind she matches that description almost to a tee.

Unlike me she is humble but not cocky/arrogant at times LOL I'm a little bit of everything >>

• I'll nominate @Confucius16 for that title

Also, a good trick to scout out truly humble individuals
    is that they won't ever call/consider themselves, to be humble. ^.~

• Haha... that's true.

• @Confucius16 One year no see:) I think people need the 3H to find the meaning of life--Humility, Hungry for the truth and Honest-heartedness. You are such a person :)

@Kangy Zăo ān. Wô men zúo tiān cái gāng tí dào Kongzi :) Rú guô yôu duõ yì diăn xiàng nî hé Kongzi zhè yàng de rén zài, GAG jiù bú huì zhè yàng污烟脏气 le.

• @Pingju lol

• I would say it's @Paris13 I haven't talked to her personally but all of her answers show so much detail and passion... I can't help but name her for most humble :)

• How is detail and passion humble?

It isn't that I think you're wrong im just not sure if passion and detail are connected.

• @Azara
      According to the asker's definition of humble...
      "Person who is polite and don't give answers which hurt the Asker in much stinging way, soft spoken, Rational yet not downright blunt and have good mannerism."

I think it fits for the comments that I have read from Paris... you should look at some of her answers some time. As for me adding in the description of "detail" that was part of my own merit.

• Paris fits the askers definition. I agree. I already agreed. Lol I don't think detailed and passionate have anything to do wth humility that's all.

I agree with your description and the askers deception. It's just a technicality Lol doesn't matter.

She IS detailed and passionate and humble they just aren't the same :-) I don't have it outs for you... You're the one who reminded me about Paris in the first place :-)

• Tolga, because he created this entire thing and never even chimes in on the penis questions

• No question every time I look in a mirror and ask myself this question its so obvious its me of course just ask me oh wait you did well... there you are and oh yes your welcome

• *ahem ahem*

• @Ihav2fart
    *snicker

• maybe @Paris13 or @mroracle judging by their MHO percentage...

• Hmm... it's true many people voted Paris13

• Why, thank you Both, Klauutu51 and sagari, you both are so sweet... I am flattered too and can be modest. lol:)) xxoo

• You're on the win actually we aren't doing meaningless flattery but it seems so...:)

• Ok I've been waiting for weeks for a question like this so I can mention the MOST BEAUTIFUL AMAZING ATTRACTIVE INTELLIGENT ELLEGANT SMART EXTRAORDINARY EXTRASUPERORDINARY AWESOMEST OUTSTANDING HUMBLE HONEST CARRING SKILLFUL ROYAL HANDSOME GAGER EVER. But please do not tell this person I like. Cause she/he/it might get excited and die from extreme heart beat overdose. This lovely person is called @MyThoLoGy. PLEASE DO NOT TELL HIM/HER/IT.

• It may just be @Aizou

• Thanks for the mention! But I'm
      as humble as the next. ^.^

Humility is an important trait to have, in order to attain
      self-acceptance, one must first accept others. ^.~

• @Aizou so you're a fake! ? D;

• Naw I'm genuine, arrogance is just disadvanteous
      so it has been discarded.

My views on life, deems earthly desires
      to be inferior, hence, they need to disappear. ^.^

• I'm the most humble! Now where's my trophy?

• @latina28, she's such a special person and she always displays humility.

• Aww muchas gracias. :)
      You have your humble moments :P, but really you're a humble person who enjoys simplicity. ☺

• Yup... He us most humble person here u will find for sure... He is...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Turk6666

• Define humble. I'm getting like different definitions

• 1|0
    • Never really had any connection with him.

• Thank you young friend - one of the few people who perceives me that way considering I look arrogant with my poker face and sound that way too no matter how mellow I try to be with the baritone nature's granted me lol. Truly appreciate your mentioning me here :)

• @bluesj and @mei0313both :)

• I would say anonymous, that bastard never gets thanked for all the work he does

• @paris13 she's so sweet

• Anonymous.

• RCJH1987 by far

What Girls Said 14

• Girl @mei0313 she's never even had a mean or conceited thought let alone action.
    Guy @suitandtie, humble and genuinely is kind and concerned for others.
    😇😙💛

• 😳 aww 😛 so sweeeeeeeet 🙊🙈 Thank you Belle 😳☺️

• I vote for. @Paris13 . She always tries to help people.

• Define humble.

• I answered it to Gold Cobra.

• Hmm yeah I definitely agree with the person who said Paris.

• I actually agree with them too... she is light hearted person although never talked to her personally.

• Seen a lot of nasty users here... Not exactly full of humility but a big bustering joke. I'll say its da @watermelonoma and @sexualchrist

• @Confucius16

:))))

• Not meeee.

• @fireshadow

• I once said I was humble but I don't know if I am but if I knew what person was humble I think it's probably Jackkerouac77

• Umm, ME. Duh. I just ooze of humblness, don't you agree? (; jk, jk. I think @Paris13 is. (:

• She is a good person :)

• I'm referring to you @Paris13

• Ohh, thank you, sweet girl... and if you have been ever been an anonymous I have even helped in any way, thank you so much.:)) xxoo

• @Confucius16

• Aww i just saw your update lol haha thank you 🙊😳☺️

• Certainly I am not the most humble GaGer, there are some with more humility than I have.

• None of them. Who gives a fuck , these popularity contests are just getting stupid.

• Ahem Ahem... Even if you do, I'm not going to take participation, sorry But I'm a straight!

• That would be me, obviously.

• If you're going to say that you shouldn't go anon. It ruins the joke

• Nah, I'm actually a representative of all the anons around.