Is GirlsaskGuys a Dating Website?

This is probably a no brainier. But I thought this website's purpose was to get to know the opposite gender better. On your profile, there are statues telling me if I'm single or not. I didn't give that much thought when I first signed up. but now guys are asling me if I'm single or how old I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not officially a dating site, but anytime men and women are together, romance will occur.

• You're like the wisest person on here

• 'why are UnknownXYZ and Tdieseler arguing anyway? This question is 2 days old... ' If you *actually* read the previous posts Asker, you will realise that I am not arguing.

• Calm yourself. You have freedom of speech here. I was just wondering why there was so much tension. The tension didn't need to there.

What Guys Said 26

• It's not a dating website, but things like your age and such can help users get to know a little about who is giving their opinions. A person in a relationship will likely have a differing opinion on some things compared to a single person and such since they have different experiences,

• No it's not. The people you are having such issues are crazy people who didn't understand the basics of the site.

• noooooo no no

it's a site for seeking advice XD

• 🎶"Lamborghini Mercy, GAG dudes is so thirsty..."🎶

• It's "Girls Ask Guys" "Guys Ask Girls"
    Ask what however... well we don't know and god damn it I'm still recovering from the thunderbolt but yeah it's stupid. I think I should just make things more simple.

• To me this site is a social outlet. I can share my opinions and post questions that are sometimes just queries into what people think or linked to a story I want to write.
    It's also a great place to meet like - minded people; in that, it could be seen as a dating site but with no preconceived notions as sites that call themselves such carry. In other words, the pressure is off. Not a bad design.

• Oh yeah , most definitely. I've met a few soul mates on here already. I sent them messages and was like 'hey, your girlsaskguys profile is so cute I could masterbate to it, let's talk'. They were like 'you write such handsome essays.' Then, I was like where do you live? Going to drive 459382 miles so we can get a coffee. What an amazing site.

• No it is not a dating site. It is a site to seek advice from the opposite gender.

• damit no wonder everyone is shooting me down left and right, and on more occasion.. up..

• Yep, I'm only here to score hot chicks and drink some brews.

LOOKS LIKE I'M ALMOST OUTTA BREWS

• This whole world is a dating site basically like what yaddadadaa said. and in real life too I've heard people meeting each other and asking each other out on dates in the craziest places lol.

• I totally thought this was a dating site...

• It isn't a dating site per se, but guys will look you up and ask if they like your point of view. It is the way of the world.

• No, nor is it suitable as a dating site. However, people may date or not as they pleases, but the site itself is not.

• From my take, It isn't. But I guess there are some who see it as having that possibility. It's not too far fetched to think that some could explore a connection. I guess it's open to interpretation on some level.

• Uh it be more accurate to call it a flirting site, I mean people are way to spread out for this to be a dating site

• It's not a dating website

• I think that a dating or hookup section will come nxt on g@g we can put it nxt to the rate me one an forget it.

• What? I've always thought this was a hookup site...

• I don't know. I have been dating plenty of girls from g@g, difference being they don't know it yet.

• Of course it isn't.. But that never stops the pervs from trying. Lol

• God forbid no.

• Nope. Just advice

• If a guy told me that, I'd say " your Ga.."E" aren't you?

• Well, it now lists the age, so, it's not like they have a reason to be asking how old you are. Although there are some people who lie about their age, which, is not good, as their are predators out there... but, if they're asking if you're single, they're probably just wanting to know if you give good advice. They say they best advice comes from people in relationships, but, remember, even people in relationships struggle with giving advice... usually because they can't take their own

• No, it's not. But some sad sacks refuse to believe this.

What Girls Said 20

• Seems like it has kind if evolved into one

• Well no...

Girls Ask Guys... questions of course :)
    This site is for the curious.

• No it isn't

• Officially? No.
    Will people end up dating? Yes.
    You can easily put your status single or no comment.

• No but there will always be someone trying to hook up. It helps if you don't have a pic of yourself

• It absolutely 100% is

not.

• Hahaha no... but people seem to think so more and more - which is getting sad...

• no, it's a knowledge exchange forum

• No but some guys get pretty upset if you won't message or let them call.

• narh its just to give advice and to know stuff about the opposite gender also :)

• No, I think its just a opinion cite. Some people may try to make this cite into something more then what it is. I THINK anytime you have a guys on social media they are going to "hit" on girls regardless. (vice versa) This cite is suppose to be used to get opinions from the opposite gender not dating. I guess you could meet a couple of good friends on here though...

• I don't know either. But its more of a QA site but their are some dimwits who think any and every site is dating site.

• Nope, it's not a dating site, their are just a lot of creeps on the internet.

• its not a dating site but men on this site like to use it as one. its just a question and answer site. plenty of fish is a dating site.

• idts... it could happen like get a couple 2gether or whatever but thats not it's main purpose.

• It's clearly an advice column, however, some people don't seem to get that idea.

• No this is not a dating site.

• not really but like any online chat thing people can try

• I don't make romance here. Just text buddies.

• I'm gonna go against the grain here and say "yes, of course it's a dating site!" (note: not actually a dating site)