Woah... GaG just changed again?

Now the upper right-hand side where my avatars is to access all my activity is circular and opinions are divided by questions and takes (don't like that change).

AND THE AGES ARE EXACT... WOAH

Most Helpful Girl

• When it was Under 18, people could assume I'm something like 17 and take me seriously. Now I'm not even able to ask something about sex, because they won't reply to a child. I hate that. I don't want people to know my age.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it either. They should change it back. Like you said @Red_Dragon everything is out there. What are they going to do next? take away the ability to post anonymously?
    I liked it better when there was that air of mystery. Now they are trying to make it some kind of social site, which it isn't. Leave that to Facebook and the other numbskull sites.
    And Red Dragon, I think they do get paid for it or paid for making it look like they are doing something lol, innovating.

• I actually like the changes.

• of course you would. a lot of nosers in here would too. I like mystery, Im mysterious too, if you put everything out there, there's nothing keeping my interest, I walk.
      In some way, i do like the changes for the (under 18's) because there are some people that feign being older and aren't. seen a few already.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah it's ridiculous. I don't like it. Everything is everywhere. They must get paid for changing stuff around like that.

• Heck yeah they are LOL. Just noticed that. That's going to be more harmful than good.

"Oh well she is 16 that's not too much younger than me" -_____-

• HOLY CRAP IT'S A TIME WARP