Anybody else annoyed by the ONE QUOTATION MARK on their profiles?

I like the changes GAG made. The layout is more personalized. However, that ONE quotation mark is KILLING ME. Someone, please be so kind as to add the other quotation mark before i enter an apoplectic state and have an aneurysm!

static.fjcdn.com/.../...ing+lol_b8ec8a_3376964.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• YEEESSSS! I don't like that. Lol If they're going to have a quote there, it should at least be complete with both quotation marks. Haha!

What Guys Said 13

• You know I disn even notice it. I'm never in my profile so I wouldn't have notice it if it wasn't mentioned lol
    I like one quotation mark. It's different:p

• Ugh I hate it. And it's random one too. Like someone will come to my profile and see that I answered: "Boobs over butt anyday. I'm all about the boobs." Is that something I want people to see😂😂😂

There are in fact ups and downs with the new update. 1 thing I really like is that we can now see how old people are, like the exact age. I hated the ranges on the profiles 😒 like I'd have to guess if the person I was talking to was 18 or 24. 1 thing I hate is that it now shows how many followers we have and are following. Like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter don't already humiliate us enough? Now we have GaG to rub it in our faces even more? Lol

• They're cool. Reminds me my past mischievous opinions :D

• That's kind of comical and embarrassing at the same time. They appear to be quoting some shit way out of context, as if Yanks didn't struggle enough with irony as it is :)

"I'd go one stop further and kill the poor! Pre-empt those little buggers leeching off the state! "

• It also draws attention to the startling inanity I pollute the site with on a day to day basis. Which incidentally, should be my current quote.

• Oh girl, prevent that! Treatment for those is not available in Tajikistan (hope you have not changed to Moldova while I answered this question hahaha)...

• Lol I never noticed until you mentioned it

• Uhh my most up voted quote doesn't have much upvote :(

• IMMA GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEE

• Yeah I hate it too and it will bring up opinions I had from like 9 months ago lol.

• Ok so I had slow moment just now, I thought I could put my own quote.

• This update f ing sucks

• I blame Taylor Swift.

What Girls Said 14

• yeh me too lmaooooo all of my most up voted answers r a little rude hahah. what a great impression to make.

• LOL same here. i guess the public likes mean people :p

• omg that was my initial thought as well. The first quote I saw on mine was my post about Islam and freedom of speech... it offended some people but had a lot of upvotes. Not what I want on my profile though. Lol

• yeah I'm not sure they considered that when doing this change... that sometimes... blunt answers get lots of up votes or even down votes. not sure what an alternative could be tho. @xhoneyxbeex

• Well the other quotation mark isn't added because of the...
    that means the sentence is continued, so there isn't any need
    to put the other quotation mark.

• LOOK AT MY FLAVOUR TEXT

http://i.imgur.com/RAQRR4v.png

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAINTAIN AN IMAGE AS A NASTY MAN-HATING DYKE SEPARATIST WITH THIS ON MY PROFILE

• Omg yes! My OCD is going bonkers every time I look at it!

• lmao, i can imagine :p

• I like it. It's kind of chaotic & unorganized. Suits me fine!

• LOL, it kinda is actually yeah. It feels like I found one of my old ring binders from school with all the colorful dividers just kinda smushed in & stuff

• 2|0
  • "Pin him down and ask again.
    That's my quote?
    How does GaG pick which quote to show?

• based on the upvotes. apparently, it cycles through the answers you gave with the most upvotes

• a whole bunch of us seem to be having that same issue :p

• oh my god i didn't even notice that

• No, it's not annoying because usually the quote hasn't ended yet. The quotation marks is to show the beginning of the quote. If there's no end showing, there wouldn't be another quote. Haha. Sorry if someone already wrote this, I didn't read the other opinions. (:

• I really hate the new format. I think ill go anon from on...

• omg they changed the profile layout
    I didn't even know
    but yeah now that you point it out its annoying

• YESSS! I'm such a freak for symetry! It's making me crazy!

• Mine makes me laugh coz I remember what question it's from... it doesn't bother me. ☺️

• My quote is my opinion on gay marriage lol. So don't feel bad.

• Really? Haha!