I can see who the anons are?

Since the change in format I can see who the anonymous askers are in my opinion section. Has anyone else noticed this? I hope they fix it soon.
I don't go anon but I respect the privacy of those who do!

Updates:
This is one reason why I don't go anon. Because it's not guaranteed to stay secret 😔😞
Problem resolved I believe.

You may all breathe a sigh of relief!

0|1
16|17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Oh shit, now (after reading my ANON ques.) you know that I'm the one with 7 inches, 6 pack abs, who gave hi-5 to a sl*t, ate 4 crocodiles, had 3-some, drank 2 bottles of vodka at once & the 1 who complimented your looks. O_O

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a rumor going around about you. It says that you are selling lots of secrets and getting rich.

0|0
    0|0
  • loool... really...*cue mission impossible music*

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn it! I wish I had known this earlier!! I've had so many people post anonymous to my questions and I hate it. Why answer the question and not show your face? But that's hypocritical for me to say I guess because I don't even have a profile pic myself lol

0|0
    0|0
  • no prob with me after all i don't allow anonymous posts in my questions anyway :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Now I'm gonna go see all those poop talking anons! Thanks for the heads up!

1|0
    0|0
  • AHMIGAWD HELP US ALL

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm anonymous now can you see me? Oh looks like the glitch is back !

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha, the entire "anon gang" was busted today! The police is short of handcuffs :-) :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never posting on this site again!

0|0
    0|0
  • our covers are blown ! :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol really? Why I can't see so?

0|0
    0|0
  • oh i m gonna check on the motherfucker who trolled me last!! thank you for this!

0|0
    0|0
    • You just missed it lol

• Show All
    • They do lol!

• they do a lot unfortunely. i think they read all my comments too. or people report me to have it taken down

• I can't see it... is it because i am an android user!

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you see me now? lol and I'm sure you'd be happier with X-Ray vision instead ;-) ha ha

Now who am I? :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • They fixed it I think

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• That's hilarious, I wish I could have used you earlier to tell me what creep posted my foot profile picture on the site as a question and asked people if it turned them on, would like tell him to go fuck himself lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Never happened to me. Sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh... so my secret is out!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's a glitch. The admins have already been notified so they said they're working on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're working on it. I mentioned this in the take about the upgrade.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was wondering why the anons where absent this morn. hahahahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • How can you see it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, what? I'm nauseous.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's creepy

0|0
    1|0
  • Hahahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see the age. Not just the range. :?

0|0
    0|0
    • That is by design. New feature, but it may be too revealing for some. If you post something anon, you are just one of millions of 18 year olds. If I were to go anon, you could tell by the age it was me the moment I did it.

• I know. I'm relieved I don't go anon often.

0|0
    0|0
  • There goes all my trolling!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG OMG OMG *having a panic attack*

0|0
    0|0
    • Those who have been asking super racial questions should be concerned!

• Show All
    • Yeah. It's a pretty huge mistake!

• Asking the personal questions does not sound bad, but maybe your answers. WooHoo!

• Oh no... Lol... You know my sick mind now

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm trying not to snoop much. ;)

• I just checked. The anon questions are exposed from only the last three days of what we have answered. Beyond that... We don't know more. I wanted to track down who wrote the most controversial questions. Lol. But damn...

• I can see it, I can see anonymous question askers. Not good. Some people asked personal questions.

0|0
    0|0