Does he like me or does he just want to do FWB?

My friend and I recently hooked up last week. It wasn't something we planned the situation of it all just happened. We've always hung out and he s told me in the past he likes me, but i didn't think much of it.

He did try to kiss me a few times before we hooked up but i was sick then and he got the message i wasn't feeling it.

After the hook-up he stayed over till 10:30 in the AM. We haven't talked about it. He's literally treated me the same via text by teasing me and making fun of me. We talk normally.

I had him come over last night in the intent to talk about last week, but we ended up talking for an hour about work, school and then making out and that's it. He told me in mid making out he was happy and wanted to stay longer but had work at 6:30. The main reason he came over was because i had fresh fruit for him and he loves cooking so i was giving it to him. When he said bye to me he made a comment that confused me that gave me the vibe of he may want friends with benefits . He said I cam for just the fruit, right? I then said yea? So where does that leave us? He still wants to hang out normally with our friends. He asked what my plans for the weekend were. But I have no idea what this is? Or what to do? Or if he even likes me?

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he's comfortable with being friends with benefits , but you aren't. You need to decide what you want and what you're okay with, and have a real, adult, sit-down discussion about it. Verbally, through email, whatever you're comfortable with.

What Girls Said 0